Reviews for Who in the world is Menma Uzumaki
random716 chapter 1 . 8/11
Lol! "You choose to change your name but you decide to become another condiment of ramen" I swear this is hilarious!
246vili chapter 2 . 2/12
It would be awesome to have a Chapter 3 about the reactions from everybody. The guys (mainly Kiba) would be jealous of Naruto to have two hot girlfriends at the same time. The girls would be a good question, maybe Hinata.R could get along with Ino, maybe even Tenten (though Tenten would be pissed if she finds out Hinata.R broke Neji's balls).

Overal it would be fun for Hinata.R to compare all of them to their RTN selves. For one, I bet Shino will be mortified to know "Shino.R" is using insecticides all the time.
shadow-hunter104 chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Chapter 3! Chapter 3! Chapter 3!
Deathmvp chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Great work on this story here. If you do not keep adding to it may I recomen maby redoing it with the 2 Hinata but from earlyer in cannon. Maby when Naruto comes back from training for the 3 years.
Tri-hex chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
you have to continue this story, its to awesome not to be. I also agree with Primo4, larryjc.
larryjc chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
This is awesome. I would never have thought of Naruto and two Hinata's but you did it amazingly. Shadow clones would have perfected it though.
Primo4 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I think I would like go see Hinata.R meeting the rest of the Konoha 11.
Wildheart21 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
hm, this is interesting keep it up. To be completely honest with you this my first time seeing a badass hinata from the get go instead of being a shy and introverted wall flower like she is in the anime and being built up from here interactions with naruto, as i have never actually watched any of the naruto movies except i think the 3rd one inheirtors(spelling) of the will of fire which i got from my local library
turtle sage chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
I really like this story and its a pretty original concept and very well written. I really hope u continue with it.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
This was good please continue it is well written and is one of the most interesting stories I have had the pleasure of reading jiraiya would be proud

Starting to hate the teme kishi, better end it Naruhina
lovesicknaruhina chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
U got to finish this don't care if it has lemons or not
But wow finish it its good!
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Not bad at all, smutty and cute! very difficult to do, but you managed it! Great job!
LolaTheSa chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Love this!
xXDJzimXx chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
will you make another chapter
TheViewer chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Please continue the story it was just starting to get interesting