Reviews for The Gold on His Finger
Masaomi Kida-kun chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
What? Hiatus? Nooo! I guess I support our decision to work on other fics but this one is really good too and I wish you'd reconsider :(

But this was a really good chapter nonetheless and I really like where the ending is headed *wink*
Masaomi Kida-kun chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Once again your writing style is captivating and I hope hope hopeee Kise starts to fall him too!
werchooijoui chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Wow- so far, I am loving your story. Your writing style feels relaxed, carefully developed, and very insightful at a second glance. Is it overly self-serving if I say it reminds me of my own stuff? Haha. Anyways, I also love your Aomine- his narration paints him as an amazing person, I hope we see more of Kise under the surface (like when you described his relationship with Alex for the first time- loved that part). PLEASE update soon, I'm totally hooked!
Eyes17k chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
I've been hearing yes all this time Ahomine XDDDD
Seriously it's just too Awwww
Forgive my transitory decline in phrasing ability, too much squeal material
Banri chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I really love this! It's so sweet an fluffy and well written U・x・U I hope your hiatus won't be for too long, I'd love to see what happens next! Cute stories about these two idiots just falling in love are rare nowadays. Also an update for BFFs would be awesome! I'm also a big fan of that story hehe.
Blank Angel chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
UWWAAAAAAAAHHH! THIS CHAPTER WAS SOOOO KAWAIIII! DAMN! Author-san PLEASE don't put this on haitus owas it hiatus! I'll die! PLEASE keep updating! I'm sure many people read it ut don't bother to review...It happens!..But the main thing is to write your imaginations out!...not to e praised by others, right?...
And PLEASE! DO continue BFF's! I'm dying for it! Neh Author-san, shouldn't you care more for your beloved readers who DO review and enjoy, and not pay much to the ppl who ignore ( althou I'm sure anyone who reads your fics never ignores...it's possible not many people have discovered yours yet...Coz even I found them by accident, and I'm glad I did!)
PLWWEEAASE update ASAP!
Blank Angel chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Uwwwaaaaaaaahhhhh! I LOVED THIS CHAPPYY! Poor Aominecchi...
Neh, the wetness scene, when Kise opened the door was SOOOOOO hot! And the zipper rubbing etc! Gosh!
Ahhh! Kise seems to not like Aominecchi holding his hand *pout* not fair!
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
*sob* Poor Kise, and poor Aominecchi, and wow, you made Alex Kise's wife! That's kinda funny but in a good way...Although, I still prefer AoKise..
Damn! I love the way you've portrayed everone, and I love how you've put so much feeling into this! I can FEEL everything! The desperation, the agony, the sadness, the annoyance, the innocence! You're amazing, Author-san!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
WOW! Author-san! This is undoubtedly one of the best fics I've ever read, and I'm just in love with it! ...Although, I hope they both end up together in the end coz: 1) it'll be so sad for Aominecchi, 2) I really love this couple as do many others, 3) this IS supposed to be an AoKise fic... Hehe!
LOVE it!
takoyuuri chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Really like how Aomine is trying so hard to show his affection towards Kise! Can't wait for the next part! Thank you and keep up the good work!
OtakuAme chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Oh no, hiatus? ;-; but I love this story... I hope your will to write it is soon renewed!
chi-lin chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Oh yes i really love it.
Im so happy you finally update!
Its so cuuteee and nice! Omg lawl yesssh finally they will get into the next step y?
Cant wait to see more cuteness!
SeaWeedHead chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Oh I'm sad to hear you're leaving this on a hiatus :(

I love this story and I was really looking foward to how Aomine develops and their relationship poregresses, but I understand.

Thank you so much for your awesome work, and I hope to see from you here again :)
080907 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
I wish you didn't feel the need to put this fic on hiatus but I'll respect your decisi
Lord.Jenny chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Awww this was a cute chapter, can't wait for the next one!