Reviews for Gummybears
Llana chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
For the love of Hyne! You should continue this great story! And more now that Seifer and Selphie have had their night of passion! And now leaves us with a jealous Pilot embitter wanting to terminate Seifer and Selphie.

Seriously .. it has been more than six years to not update but I would not be too bad to end up with the fanfic. You said you had planned some 16 chapters plus an epilogue. No? and just for that you lack. We can leave your fans to wonder what will happen! ;)

With your way of telling you you've won a fan more from Barcelona. I hope someday Continues with history! Greetings!

P.d: Sorry for my bad English. Not if you understand something. The google translator is what you have .. not perfect. But it is well to read this wonderful fic.
Tesake chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Ohhh! Please, follow the story. I need to know the ending!

A great story indeed. I love, how to tell the characters, events ... hehehe I love it. But I hate to Pilot.

PS: I fell in love much more than Seifer in this last chapter! hahahaha.

I hope you continue the story ... although the last publication was in 2006 and we are 2012.

Greetings!
Tesake chapter 12 . 2/14/2012
Ohhh! Please, follow the story. I need to know the ending!

PS: I fell in love much more than Seifer in this last chapter! hahahaha.

Greetings!
chiharu-tanaka chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
Bwahaha, this shall be a review for you for the year 2010.

I read through the whole thing, and this story is simply AWESOME. I'm waiting for Pilot's ass to be kicked, and I just love the way you put Seifer and Selphie together. Good job!

I don't update frequently too, but I sure do hope you complete this awesome story!
chacha chapter 12 . 3/4/2009
soo... two years had passed. not gonna update? hehehe! ive read it and reread it and its still really good and still makes me laugh! you really do have a talent in writing. though i hope you would update and finish this story, but even if you didnt, ahh well! just dont remove them! it helps me when im down. really. cheers!
Yumi Mihara chapter 12 . 1/22/2009
I could kind of see this as an 'ending' of sorts. I never thought I'd like a Seifer/Selphie so much but it was adorable. D

As for pilot, lets just say he tried to kill Seifer and fell down a cliff. XD
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
WAH! PILOT'S EVIL! D I like it. The last thing you wrote was... like... 2 years ago, so I'll just leave with a 'I hope you decide to finish it'! Til then... adding this to my favorites and my story alert. Peaceness.
ivebeenreadingthissince2002 chapter 12 . 1/26/2008
aw... you gotta update! haha... i NEED to know the ending! and also i wanna see seifer kicking pilot's sorry ass~ *wink*
RchHghr chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
Omg, I've read this sorry a really long time ago, and I know now why I loved it so much. Its so funny
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2007
hey ya,

ive been reading this fic since i was 15, and now im 20! can you imagine that? hahaha... when are you going to update this? i miss the interactions between your characters! )
Vicki chapter 12 . 6/26/2007
You can't leave a clifhanger and not update! that's just rude! Now i've left this nice little review you shall update! i really like the story!
Keyoni chapter 12 . 2/19/2007
Oh man, I was feeling nostolgic and stumbled on here. I decided to reread your story because I remember liking it so much. low and behold there was a new chapter. It's kinda amusing that you seem to update every two years. I have to admit it is rather strange that a girl who has never even made out before falls in bed with a guy like Seifer (especially dating Irvine before and nothing hapening) but my enjoyment of this piece will allow me to ignore it. Although, I would appriciate another chapter soon (you've got me back it, haha) I understand how interest over these kinds of things fade so maybe if we're lucky I'll see you in 2008 with another chapter. Heh.
Mocking Laughter chapter 3 . 11/20/2006
I like it alot. If you don't write more I will virtually bite your head off. I mean it.

-Daughter of a Renegade
Mocking Laughter chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Your goal was three? Man, you set your sights high! My goal is always one! Much safer that way. Ya don't get disapointed so often.
ClaireShepardHKKY chapter 12 . 11/20/2006
You need to update it! I wanna see Pilot get the shit kicked outta him by Seifer!