Reviews for Facing Your Fears
Its love, isn't?
303celeste chapter 12 . 2/12
Is it to love?
303celeste chapter 9 . 2/12
It was not lame. I liked this chapter,and the ones before it, a lot.
NightShadowSlayer chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
This. is undoubtedly. THE BEST STORY EVER! I love it! If you have time, can you make some more Misaka x Touma stories? And I do NOT mean the sequel of the sequel of the sequel of this story; I mean a whole new Misaka x Touma story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/28/2016
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! PLEASE! don't end this!
terrified touma chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
I really want to pulverize everyone into oblivion except touma and misaka
frank chapter 16 . 6/19/2015
Fuck you with that ending
anzlie chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I accidentally read one of your other fancfics first "everyone hates me!" and i absolutely loved it so i'm glad i went through the slight confusion or else i wouldn't have been able to read this! You're a really good writer .
KMF-G chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
ugh sugar coated sweets...
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
Well that was just a perfectly heartbreaking story.
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
It was...a dream? *sigh* that was bad for my heart
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Everyone excluding Touma and Mikoto needs to be punched. HARD
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Wow, I really love what you did with Touma in this. It's like, he deals with so much shit on a daily basis and just finally releases it in one explosive comment. It was nice. This actually might be my favorite interpretation of Touma in any work (including the original). Great job. You had me smiling from ear to ear thinking 'well done'
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
IT WAS SO DAMN CUTE! I keep on smiling here like an idiot! And my mom saw me and "What happening to ya?" And i answered "I'm inlove!" (0/0)
"..." my mom
"..."
"WHat!"
"Its not that MOM At the story not at a person!"

jhahahaha REALLY! NOW! hahaha SO LOVE IT!
Himari Arihime chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
KIAAAAAAAA UR STORIES ARE AWESOMEEEE! PLEASE DONT EVER STOP WITH THE KAMIKOTO FLUFF!