Reviews for Facing Your Fears
anzlie chapter 1 . 1/24
I accidentally read one of your other fancfics first "everyone hates me!" and i absolutely loved it so i'm glad i went through the slight confusion or else i wouldn't have been able to read this! You're a really good writer .
KMF-G chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
ugh sugar coated sweets...
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
Well that was just a perfectly heartbreaking story.
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
It was...a dream? *sigh* that was bad for my heart
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Everyone excluding Touma and Mikoto needs to be punched. HARD
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Wow, I really love what you did with Touma in this. It's like, he deals with so much shit on a daily basis and just finally releases it in one explosive comment. It was nice. This actually might be my favorite interpretation of Touma in any work (including the original). Great job. You had me smiling from ear to ear thinking 'well done'
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
IT WAS SO DAMN CUTE! I keep on smiling here like an idiot! And my mom saw me and "What happening to ya?" And i answered "I'm inlove!" (0/0)
"..." my mom
"..."
"WHat!"
"Its not that MOM At the story not at a person!"

jhahahaha REALLY! NOW! hahaha SO LOVE IT!
Himari Arihime chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
KIAAAAAAAA UR STORIES ARE AWESOMEEEE! PLEASE DONT EVER STOP WITH THE KAMIKOTO FLUFF!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Though shall not EVER criticize thy work. It is too AWESOME to criticize!
Jugerbro chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
so misaka has stage-fright well dat sucks
sakurayukari chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
There are too less kamikoto fan fictions in the world! "Make more please," sakura says as sakura bows down. tehe
diegolz chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
genial historia me gusto mucho me la lei toda en un dia XD si ,trabajaras en una segunda parte o la historia concluira ?
Darkrai88 chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
i was worried about her powers ever since you mentioned that she would lose her strength but the moment i read that her powers were intact i was like THANK GOD! NOW I CAN READ IN PEACE XD well GREAT story WONDERFUL job! off to the sequeeeeeeel :33
Ame No Mikoto chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
"It was official; I would be entering hell in just a matter of seconds." I'll just quote this 3 XDDDDDD
Girl, this is the 3th time i read this story! i just can't get enough of it! XDDDDDDDD
Ame No Mikoto chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
*CRYING*is the only i'll say.