Reviews for Snowmaiden
Say This Pen Name Is Available chapter 11 . 6/23
Sweet and unique with a very fairytale feeling to it. Good story, I can't wait to see what happens.
pronker chapter 11 . 2/11
I am enjoying your story and look forward to its completion! The elf is loyal and your last sentence is most thought provoking.
Catori1207 chapter 11 . 2/9
ASDFGHJKL update! I'm so happy this hasn't been abandoned! I may have squealed and flailed my arms a bit when I saw the message in my email :3
pronker chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
What an involving, enthralling story - I do hope you continue it.
PunchyTheSecond chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Will you finish this? I'd love to know how it ends!
Miss Sleepless chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Please please update soon. Waiting is killing me ! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
oh drat. No more delightful chapters to read.
I hope there is soon more to come, I have really become quite fond of this story.
Artemis1000 chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
What a gorgeous, enchantingly sweet story! It has such a fairytale atmosphere to it and I love this perspective on the elves, from the common folk who fear them and have all kinds of terrible superstitions.
Brave November chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
This isn't the type of story I usually read, but I really like this.
Zanna-chan chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
story's like this make me glad exists!
habjafcvevgbzo chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Her brother is mean. He has wealth and property on his side. :(
I'm with Myystikal on this one, I have no idea how it ends. And I NEED to know that it's happy.
I just can't stand the thought of Lalaithlanthir and Glossaen being separated. But it is still very sweet. :D
Myystikal chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
This story is so lovely! But I'm not familiar with the fairy tale, so I don't know how it will end. Please tell me it is happy?
ElrondofImladris chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
Gosh, I haven't reviewd in four chapters!
Few things: for the rating, you might want to up that to an M.
Your quotation mark errors are gone in this chapter.
What a plot twist! I'd never had expected that this would happen, because at the beginning it sounded like the 'help an old lady cross a road' thing, and them progressed to a romance. Tis is so different. I really like your story a lot.
BlueInked chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
This is oddly adorable... It's so different from everything else around here. I just have one question, why at the start of some lines of dialogue is there ,, instead of "?
Estry chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I like your story so far. I wonder who the elf is.