Reviews for Snowmaiden
habjafcvevgbzo chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Her brother is mean. He has wealth and property on his side. :(
I'm with Myystikal on this one, I have no idea how it ends. And I NEED to know that it's happy.
I just can't stand the thought of Lalaithlanthir and Glossaen being separated. But it is still very sweet. :D
Myystikal chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
This story is so lovely! But I'm not familiar with the fairy tale, so I don't know how it will end. Please tell me it is happy?
ElrondofImladris chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
Gosh, I haven't reviewd in four chapters!
Few things: for the rating, you might want to up that to an M.
Your quotation mark errors are gone in this chapter.
What a plot twist! I'd never had expected that this would happen, because at the beginning it sounded like the 'help an old lady cross a road' thing, and them progressed to a romance. Tis is so different. I really like your story a lot.
BlueInked chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
This is oddly adorable... It's so different from everything else around here. I just have one question, why at the start of some lines of dialogue is there ,, instead of "?
Estry chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I like your story so far. I wonder who the elf is.
habjafcvevgbzo chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Heartwarming. That was so good. I'm bad glosswen is finally dropping her suspicion of the elf. Speaking of th elf, who is he?
SakuraGirl25 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Something about this sorry captivates me. I d don't know whether it's characterizations, the oddness of the characters burgeoning companionship, or the beautiful tone of the story. Perhaps it's because I haven't read another story like this on this site. Whatever it is, I am thoroughly enjoying this fic. Keep up the good work and please update soon.

Later tater -*
habjafcvevgbzo chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Ah, a captivating tale. Need. To . Read. More...
23 | « Prev Page 1 2