Reviews for All I Need Is The Air That I Breathe
Cherica chapter 8 . 7/12
I miss this. I miss you. Come back please.
Alright Diva! Do I have to give you the Sam sad puppy dog eyes to get you to come back? Just say the word and I will do it. I will do anything to get you to come back to us! Your talent is sorely missed.
brendafay chapter 8 . 5/11
Please come back and finish this amazing
Story! Thanks so much.
Please finish this! I need Sam to finally beat finn's ass!
Bmarie90 chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Just so you know I still keep an eye out for both this story and the Muse. They are both hilarious, they both give me life, and they are both so well written. I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF AN UPDATE FOR BOTH lol ! I can't wait to see Reachel get what's coming to her...I just know it's gonna be good. As far as the Muse is concerned there is so much to look forward to. Such as Mercedes meeting his family and her reaction to being Sam's Muse.
bubblessunshinedelight chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
Oh nooo! Please tell you've just been on a really long vacation and that's why you haven't updated?!
whoknowstv chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
Alright girl. I am going to have to join the echos that have plagued the review feed. It has been almost a year chica. We need to read that Rachel gets her ass kicked and sent to jail for attempted murder. After Glee's series finale and that crappy entirety of season 6, we seriously need this. We SamCedes fans have been hurt. We were burned by RIB. The only thing we have left are FanFiction.

I am willing to sacrifice The Muse for this and you know how much I love that story. I just love corroded asshole and Mercedes relationship. I'm dying to know what their relationship will be like once they get back to LA. I just finished reading it again for the mega time a couple of days ago. So my The Muse sacrifice is a huge deal to me.

In other words, we need this and we need this now! ;)

Until we meet again ... Goodnight bunnies!
Bmarie90 chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
I really am in need of an update for this story. You can't just get us hooked then leave us high and dry. Anyways it an amazing story and can't wait for an update.
Emma chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
Please update soon really need to see Rachel get what she finally deserves!
msmein chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
Whats happening, whats the hold up, when is the story gonna be updated. I needs me some justice. Pretty please with lots nd lots nd lots of cheries on top.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
Loving this story after this one comes to and end, will we be getting them going of to college and stuff I.e married in another story? Would love that if you had the time.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
Please find time to update soon missing all
Of your fantastic stories! Thanks
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
Please update soon! Bloody love this
catabrenfan chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
EXCUSE ME... ITS BEEN 9 MONTHS SINCE YOU UPLOADED THE LAST CHAPTER... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! This story is my drug, I love it! Update ASAP. Thanks,
Catchy