Reviews for Time to Say Goodbye
Tohdoh chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Well, that was one heck of a well-aimed kick square in the feels. I meant that in a good way, of course. It's sad, bittersweet, in-character, and well-written...everything I could want in a good story. I adore Matthew x Mary and I'm always an emotional wreck when I venture into reading fics concerning them. Great job!
Mk chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Brilliant scene - thanks for sharing this.
Kuro Chocobo chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I started to feel a bit choked up while reading this. I was literally holding back a sob or two. Or ten.
AriadneO chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
CS spoilers have forced me from DA lurkdom back here in search of fic to salve the disappointment. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this first - because it is beautifully and sensitively written, just the right balance of sad and sweet and slightly humorous. Somehow this does make things better, so thank you for sharing this lovely little story that reminds me of all the reasons I loved your stories and DA fic in general.

P.S. Hope you've been well!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I am crying now...
Midnight.Ink.144 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I loved it! So heartfelt...you're making me tear up!
Pemonynen chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I'm so glad we won't see as far as WW2 (well, I say that but who knows what JF and ITV will want now...), because I don't want to see this. It hurts far too much. :( And with the dog, and remembering when she saw Matthew off... It's too painful. I do love that she's told Reggie a lot about Matthew, and often it seems. Beautiful and heartbreaking, and now I think I need a cup of tea to get myself together again. *Hugs*
virtualclutter chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Beautiful and sad. :)
lady montague chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
this is so sweet and touching, thank you for yet another wonderful fic!
thorteso chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
The train platform was one of my favorite M/M moments and I am so glad we got to see a mirror here. The thought that the lucky charm was with Mary instead of Matthew is heartbreaking. After coming through so much, to end like they did...

Clearly I am not yet over everything. But I loved this story! Thanks for writing!
sonckad chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
You've just made my cry *sob* I try to stay away from all post-CS fics at the moment because it's still too much but I just knew I had to read yours and I am glad I did.
asleepymonster chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Crying. OMG I didn't think you'd write this. I know it's been so hard for you and I'm so happy you filled my tumblr request. Future fics are my way of sorta dealing with it w/o actually dealing with the christmas special. I loved Mary in this and the personality you've created for baby!Crawley. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Lady Maurelle chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Poor Mary, having to send her son to war. I love that she gives Reggie the toy dog just like she did with Matthew. This was heartbreakingly beautiful, well done!
The love for M/M will continue always-especially if wonderful writers like you keep bringing their love to life in fanfictions. So, Thank-you for writing M/M stories and sharing them with us!
downtonlove chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Thank you for this. Thank you for letting M/M live on your stories.
M chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Very very lovely... I don't usually cry, but couldn't help while reading this. It made me think of so many other women who must have seen their husbands go to the Great War and then their sons go to WW2. So sad (and cruel ?) that these two world wars were just a generation apart! But great job writing this and your other stories. I wish you all the best! And look forward to more!