Reviews for Destined
DUH BOMB chapter 1 . 2/9
Please come back! It's a new year. The narusaku fandom needs ya! This story is great
vivka099 chapter 1 . 1/21
I hope you come back to this story, I really am. I will wait till then, and if you come back, know that here will be so many to read it :)
randomreader chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Welp... it's been a year and yet those 15 planned chapters will never been seen...

After the devastating ending of Naruto, I really hoped to see luvtoshi continue writing stories based on Naruto with happy endings.

I really hope that someday you will return to write more amazing fanfics...
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Looks like this won't be continued, which is a shame since he could've been pretty good.
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
That was sooooo adorable! Please make the sequel.
fayharuno chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I got so excited with this! OMG. I hope you update soon. :( I've been reading alot of your fanfictions and this one got me so excited! You're really a good writer, I just hope you write more chapters, you see, i've been reading some fanfictions with 45 chapters but they are not even half as good as yours! :( So, you know, I hope you write, um, manier? Chapters. Hahahaa!
Tifah 98 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
AAAAWWWWWWW
Jasesmiles chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
It's been over a year already, please continue writing thing story, I can feel its gonna be so good! :)
jackie chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Please continue! I love all of your stories and this one has already got me hooked! I hope you continue and good luck. :)
TranquilSapphire chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
It sounds incredible. Despite a Sakura without her super strength and no Team 7! Though this story could go anywhere at this point. Am looking forward to it all.
Candysmiley chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I hope you continue this! I had a fan girl squeal 3 btw I love all your NaruSaku stories
jirtsu chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I really like this story so far; keep up the good work!
Edwardlover chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I hope you're going to update soon! I'm already sucked in! This is such a unique plot and I can't wait for it to unfold! Update soon!

Leslie
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Update soon it's been to long without an update I wanna know what happens extra in the story please don't be one of those people that posts a chapter and then never updates :(
chrissy chapter 1 . 5/3/2013