Reviews for Before She Fell
Allegiant76 chapter 1 . 3/23
i liked tht chapter and have been obsessed with the end of the book too
jan1357911 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This was great! You did a great job writting it from Kents point of view ! :)
DivergentDanceFr chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Ohmigoodness that was so good, I love your writing! I got goosebumps. (While I was reading this, my mom came up behind me and put her hand on my shoulder and I didn't know she was there and my eyes were watering and I jumped so far up in my seat you don't even know.) Again, so. Good.
marblesharp chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Very powerful. Nice job! The flashback was a good connection.
LoveDoes chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Not once did you mention Lindsay. She a big role in this book. Also I think died too.
lov3tori chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Loved it! I remember crying over this book, and I love reviewing and remembering it. The ending of Before I Fall also left me with unanswered questions, and even if this is not what Lauren Oliver's original thoughts were on Kent's thoughts, this is a beautiful interpretation. Thank you.
GaaraSandNiN chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
wow this is...perfect. Absolutely perfect. Nice job!
Prettylittlefan chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Perfect. That's all I can say. You captured the emotion and the action and everything wonderfully.
throw me far away chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
you inserted a revised line from if i stay by gayle forman, didnt you? c: i recognized it immediately.
Anyway, nice piece.
AyMami09 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Loved it! Even if it was short. :) I fell in love with this book, but I was so heartbroken by the ending! Especially since she never really got much time with Kent! I loved them together and I'm so glad to see somebody else felt the same way. Very nice story. :) Good to see from Kent's POV, too, btw.
TheCdKnight chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I just loved how you had this idea of Kent having a dog, and tying it with Sam. And after I read the book too I was like what? Now what's going to happen. Also, in this Lindsay was not in it, but I remember her calling out Sam's full name or something.

I know, this is done and over with, but would you ever do a one-shot or more about everyone elses thought about the accident possibly a few days later, and/or the years ahead? Maybe something to do with the rest of the school, Juliet and Lindsay, Izzy's reaction, you know, that kind of thing? And I understand that it's highly unlikely, but I really enjoy this, and it would have made the book more closing if Lauren Oliver wrote this and added it as like a bonus feature or something. But anyways, this was great, and going into my favs :)