Reviews for Black butler and Cheshire Cat
Chococandyz chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Comforting myself with HXH crossovers till the next update of the manga, but I managed to find this little gem here Good job! :)
Cyricist001 chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Interesting.

To add my thought about Walter.

He probably willingly associated with Millennium because:
1) He considered Alucard a friend, and Alucard was a death seeker who grew tired of life...Walter wanted to give him peace. One of the reasons I find Alucards return so annoyingly bad.
2) He was a bad influence on Integra who Walter regarded as a daughter. If Alucard died and stopped corrupting her, she moves on with her life, finds a husband, has children and dies like a human.
3) He knew that the Millennium was full of death seekers, they all expected to die in London and the Major stood no chance against Integra. In one move the world gets freed from both Nazis and Alucard.
4) He wanted to fight Alucard.

If Millennium won...it would have been a defeat for the Major. He loved war, if he won over all his opponents..who would he fight? He lived for war. In death he find closure.
In the end the Nazis achieved all they wanted (except finishing Alucard for good...though the Major doesn't know that since he died with the belief he unmade him) they died in a bloody battle.
The Hellsing org. won a rather Pyrrhic victory and the Vatican lost.

Damn in, the anime was perfect besides Alucards return.
DeathFrown chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Will this be continued? I would rather have my hopes dashed earlier on rather than a slow death.
Kiota-chan chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
This seems like an intresting start to a good story, any chance that you will continue to update it? Or should i just forget the story right now and not get my hopes up?
Mordalfus Grea chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
They are so fucked. The Angel of Death is among them
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I just realized that Schrödinger pull off the craziest of revenge plan. Such as defacing a heavily guarded building in broad daylight and not be caught.
bostafu chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
well it seems someone FINALLY made an interesting HxH crossover. thank heavens.
candyalc chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Love this story.
Can't wait for the next update! Please continue!
OnlineImhotep chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
For the love of fuck: he's the Goddamn MAJOR! NOT Mayor.
Tashio chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Wow! You updated again. You just made my day.

Anyway, I have another question to you. Are going to give Walter the ability to pass through solid object, the ability to cast illusion, Teleportation, Telepathy, Precognition, Telekinesis, and Mind Control and Hypnosis like Alucard. Those are some of Alucard abilities and some of those abilities that I lists are standard vampire abilities, so Walter should get some of it.

Only last thing, how strong is Walter regeneration ability? Is it as strong as Alucard or a bit less than Alucard? Like he can be killed by decapitated but can still regenerate missing body parts and organs, except the head. In the manga it show that Walter can regenerate his missing eye. So it stand that Walter healing ability is stronger than Luke Valentine, since he can't even regenerate his missing leg. Also, is Walter immune to poison and other drugs substance since he became a vampire?

By the way, I read you other story ESPER vs HUNTER and I found it amazing, especially its originality and characterization. Are going to continue and update that story, or have you having a writing block on that story, or are you going to discontinue that story?

Till next time.
reven228 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Alright then, this has gone very well thus far an I admit I am generally interested in seeing more of this story. Walters character is unique and by deciding on a particular backstory which explains how he was with the Nazi party is key. Hope to see more of this story soon, keep goin and stay golden
Tashio chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
How come Walter become old again, did he gain a shift-shaping ability?

Because before he died he was transform into a vampire and become young again in Hellsing OVA, so that he can fight Alucard in his younger form and in his maximum ability, and when he transform his abilities skyrocketed. He can even slice several buildings in half with his wires, forming mesh shield using his wires to block the special bullets that Alucard used to killed vampires, binding targets and use they as puppets, he can also dodge bullets...well technically he can dodge bullets before he transform into a vampire.

Also he was extremely durable too, I mean he was able to withstand multiply hits from The Captain and that was before he became a vampire, because a single punch from The Captain can easily killed a normal human and even Seras was thrown through a thick steel wall and down below the Zeppelin by The Captain punch.

Anyway, I have a question: On what years did Walter arrived in Hunter X Hunter universe? Was it before Gon enter the Hunter Exam?

This story has a lot of potential, please don't let us down.

Till next time.
reven228 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Nicely done, here's to what will hopefully be a long and popular story. Keep goin and stay golden