Reviews for Ablaze
ClockworkGrenade chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
IT'S REALLY INTERESTING! WHEN IS YOUR NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT? :D
Valeince chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Minushi 3
Love this story, I can't wait for the next update :))
Uzumaki111 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Cool idea. I don't think Kushina stayed at an orphanage though. She also wasn't a dirty/hadn't taken a bath in a while kinda gal. Mito wouldn't have let that happen, heck even Naruto was well cared for. Root isn't so open about its recruitment and why can't Minato just join ANBU or go under the direct tutelage of Jiraiya or Sarutobi or both. A more realistic way to orchestrate this chain of events would have been to have Danzo simply kidnap Minato and Kushina in the middle of the night, then force Minato to make the decision.
Just my opinion. Its a great premise. I like it.
Kristall Blauw chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Maybe I'm being a little shameless but I'm waiting for this uptading D:

Kisses, hugs and cookies from Kristall Blauw :)
Electric Splatter chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Another good chapter! I really hope that Kushina is still a ninja though. I think she's a pretty bad ass ninja. I love little Minato and Kushina. I think you're doing their characters pretty well so far. The idea of Minato having to sacrifice his life for a stranger is pretty unique. I really like this story and hope you keep going!
lilyflower chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
aww so cute!
Shubhs chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Haha! This is really intriguing! I look forward to reading more. :)
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I really like this story! Please keep up the great work!
Fujisaki Nadeshiko chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
This is good; you have an impeccable way of delivering your characters and their personalities. It was surprising but pleasant to read how Minato cried; it makes him seem more human and relatable—not at all like the Mary Sue some people make him to be. Excellent work!
KuramaLove chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Love the story, great chapter , also if you wanted to make it sort of canon are you going to add the scene were minato saves kushina? But I guess you can't since he is anbu. Anyway love the writing few mistakes for writing it last minute very impressed. Hope you continue this story!(-)/ see you until next chapter hopefully
SilverIcy chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Minato as a ROOT Anbu? That's...interesting and intriguing concept. you write Minato's character well, and did good job on his selflessness nature. i want to see how your story developing more. Please continue this story! :)
lilyflower chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Aww! Minato is so strong and brave at 6! keep this story going!