Reviews for Mystery Babies
dianebelcher81 chapter 25 . 8/7
i would like to read more
Chetali Bansal chapter 25 . 5/23
In your story end they all run away with their children. So what do you want to say that they are going to run forever. Is this yours story end.
gleefan2009 chapter 25 . 5/26/2015
love it please write more
Sarah Miler chapter 25 . 4/24/2014
I loved this book. It was always exciting to read!
chinadoll7 chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
Great story
IvoryKeys001 chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
Good story, it's going a little quickly but good plot. It seems to be all about bella though, hardly any Cullen's
KleoCullen chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
Finally catched up with this story! Loved the chapter! Can't wait for the update :)
LecterCullen91 chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
No offense or anything... But you need to work on your spelling & grammar, I did enjoy reading your story though! :)
Alice Villalpando chapter 25 . 6/29/2013
really good story!
I could not stop reading until the end!
I'm going to read the sequel!
sexymama25 chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
Can't wait for the sequel I hope we find out who is the mystery baby delivery person
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Ok not to be a bitch but it was a little painful to read this. Your gramer and sentence structure need a lot of work like capitalizing the first letter of names and important places such as Jasper, London, and most importantly you need to capitalize the word I. Other than that I believe that if you polish up your gramer and sentences you could really do justice to this interesting plotline.
From Dixie with Sweet-tea.
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 25 . 5/6/2013
wait this si the end...but but but it cant i willbe reading the squel i can promise that!
Nefarious Bella chapter 25 . 5/5/2013