Reviews for Absolute Gravity
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Oh my god, NOOOO! It's been 6 months since you've updated. Do you know if you're going to put up more chapters? I'd do almost anything for a new chapter! Please? I just so desperately need Dramione!
bicycletracks chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
I'm aching all over. LITERALLY. My heart aches which runs to my toes. I'm not kidding. I'm even crying tears of frustration. Ugh. I love stories like this.
bicycletracks chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
AAAAAAAAH! Oh my goodness!
bxbygirl chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Damn it, Hermione-.-
I'm still loving this though, can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hello :)
i'm a french girl and i started to read english fancfic :) so if course i started yours and i really like it ! i just finished to read the 4th chap and i really want to translate your fic in french in oder to permit many people who don't understand english to have a chance to read it ;) i already translate the first chap, so if you agree, i would like publish it ? only if you want to ! of course i'll say this it a translation and i'll put a link to your fanfic :)
i'm not the best in english, so sorry if there are mistakes :/
but i am really motivated to do this :)
Emily chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Oh my god, so gooood. I love it-flew through all 10 chapters after finding it today. Hope you update soon! :)
thunder2010 chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Amazing. I was not expecting this at all! Update soon!
thunder2010 chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Wow the story has progressed in such an unpredictable way. Love it.
Also could you write at the bottom what songs you're quoting? They seem good
thunder2010 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Interesting plot so far. I definetly like the idea of no Voldemort and your writing style is nice too.
bxbygirl chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Another amazing chapter, poor Hermione really is having a hard time, bless her:(

Update soon! I look forward to reading this!:)
Explicitly Simple chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
:o I see some serious conflict here. These people must really despise her. It's nice to know Draco wants to step up to the plate.
kmwilson chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Loved it. Hope to see more soon.
bxbygirl chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
omg omg omg omg this is so amazing made my night tbh please write more! can't hold all these feels tbh but eeeek (i get over excited when i read a good story sorry)
El chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
I love that song too btw, i listen to it when i fall asleep :)
El chapter 8 . 5/7/2013