Reviews for Baby Boulevard
IarIz chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
ROTFL XD wkwkwkw... This hillarious xD
Now i really need my sleep but i doubd i can do that right after reading this...
Well one got to try. XD
bookwurm247 chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
I think the reason Ichigo is being an ass is because she refused to marry him right? I think her reason is stupid and why did he ignore his family for ten yrs? And Byakuya's question at the end there was hilarious!
princesshyuuga01 chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
This is hilarious :D If I was in Ichigo or Rukia's shoes I'd be afraid of confronting Byakuya too. Love him lots though :) Wow Chad and Yuzu o.O totally unexpected. I can't wait for you to introduce Shiro-kun into this epic tale. I wonder if he and Ichigo will get along. The plot is really interesting and you write well. Update soon. I was so sad when there wasn't another chapter for me to read :'( I enjoyed this. Great work. Keep it up

- PrincessHyuuga01
Can't wait to see Byakuya's reaction :p and the last line was LOL!
27kirune12 chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
I'm sexy and I know it . . . but too lazy to show it MY NEW FAVOURITE PHRASE ! ! !

Heeh XD poor Rukia, can't get into her clothes . . . know dat feel bro, know dat feel . . .

Awww, I'm sooo looking forward for daddy Ichigo ! ! ! TwT . . . is it going to be Ichigo's mini me ? Little baby boy ? ? ? Pweeease ? ? ? TWIN baby boys ? ? ? U know why twin baby boys ? Cuz having a boy and a girl is tooooo mainstream ! ! ! /huffing and pouting/ nowadays no one lets them have twin baby boys /double pout/

Uuupdateee sooon, 'kay? /mischievous grin/
annia9semi chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Haha getting fat!hit a nerve!update faster:):):-)
Kurosaki-Shiba Mitsuki chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
funny chapter very good
Cisusi chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Oh love this chapter! Isshin's character is truly hilarious! Ichigo truly did get beat, and it wasn't even Isshin who did it. (Well indirectly) But it was really funny! I loved that whole scene, even Nanao blatantly ignoring Ichigo. I bet Rukia wasn't expecting the visit to get this out of hand. But at least she's pregnant, a little part of her died when she thought she wasn't.

It was nice that she didn't even consider abortion as an option. She just thought straight to adoption, which is way better. I am glad, but she needs no such thoughts. Ichigo will love the baby just as much as she does. But how will Byakuya act? Will he find out? I really look forward to this interaction!

Keep up the amazing work :)
Devil of Solitude chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
LOL. Pretty good story, I'll keep an eye out :)
agirlworthfighting4 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Oh no Byakuya's coming! Everyone hide!
WhiteSheWolf17 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Byakuya at dinner! This ought to be verrrry interesting! He's totally going to know that she's pregnant!
Kurosaki-Shiba Mitsuki chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
good chapter i love
nhung chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
more, MORE PLEASE
I REAlly like your fic so much, its funny, meaningful and warm-that is the exactly I feel when I reading it
thank you so much and again, UPDATE!
erzashea1 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
:D what wil he brother think and i want some happy moment for them LOVE
wb chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Good. I liked it.
Cisusi chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Ichigo is being a little grump. He is just upset that Rukia rejected him, but on the upside he is going to be a dad. Their kid should have orange hair and violet eyes, so beautiful *insert heart here* Yeah, their kid will be super adorable.

But I fear for both of their safety when visiting Isshin. Rukia might get a serious bear hug and Ichigo for being such a distant delinquent son might get beat, but that is nothing they can't handle. I am excited to read more of this it has lots of promise.

Keep up the fantastic work, excellent chapter :)