Reviews for The course of our fate
Khaleesi Cosima Laufeyson chapter 18 . 1/19
All the feels!
DeshayForever chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
I love the ship Rumbelle, it's so sweet. I usually don't read Rumbelle fics. But I love yours!
rumbelle26 chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
wow this was a great story
prttykitty7728 chapter 18 . 5/12/2013
I loved it! Amazing story
ujemaima chapter 18 . 5/7/2013
What a story. Well written and wretches emotions from the heart - a marvellous tale.
Tammi chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
I loved this story! Thanks for writing it.
Tammi chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
At last!
Loved this Fic!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
This can't end - PLEASE! You need to write the Epilogue, The Wedding, The Children, The Grandchildren!
rumbellelove chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
Oh please say this isn't the end? This is one of the best fics out there. You have to do a sequel - The Wedding, The Children - you can't leave us hanging like this!
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
Beautiful ending :)
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
If you get inspired to write a sequel, I'd love to read it! I'd love to see if they leave Storybrooke and strike out on their own. I think there's still plenty of fertile ground to explore this relationship.
TeamTHEFT chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
AWwww!
Electryone chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
Oh, wow, I didn't realize this was the last chapter until I got to the bottom of the page. I loved this story and the way that you portrayed the loved between them; I look forward to reading more of your work!
ctdg chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
oh, i can't believe this's just finished :( i have liked your story very much. do you think of doing, by any chance, an epilogue of the story?
Stargate533 chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
Wait that's the end? Nooooo! Please tell me there's a sequel or something...please?