Reviews for StarGate: Lyrical
IONICWAKE chapter 1 . 6/30
*sob* no updates in years! Pardon while I cry.
orion0905 chapter 3 . 6/4
That was a fun ride.
Pikanet128 chapter 3 . 3/11
Read this a while back but forgot to review
this is really good it works so well
the way it was made to work was perfect
it needs to be continued if not by you by someone
eacox1787 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This story is great so far, and I think the title is just fine.
DragoonMaster11 chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
You're really the only one to try this on FFN, jeeze. Well it's a VERY interesting read and I hope to see more of it someday!
lbmaian chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Really nice story so far, and I'm equally disappointed it's on hiatus :(

This is the first story I've seen of a magic-based sci-fi civilization meeting a non-magic-based one, and I really want to see what happens next.
Doomgiver3 chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
This is good, beware the white devil is here
Xahn777 chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Why'd this go on hiatus? This is damn good!
Nightgazer333 chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
I like this!_

A good fanfic!_

It's really great!_
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Yeah, the Goa'uld are gonna get spanked, and I'm thinking the Asgard are going to get an effective weapon against the replicators, though I don't envy Thor's headache dealing with Nanoha. ;) Wraith and Ori, on the other hand, could still be a major pain. In any case, please sir, can we have some more?
djett4 chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
this is really out there for a xover but at the same time really good I hope youll continue it someday cause so far im loving this
Rubel chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
Very nice. I like how well you are mixing the settings. Thank you for sharing this neat story
CV12Hornet chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Interesting. Just glad you don't have any of the SG scientists babbling about "Magic isn't real!" or something like that. Quoth Agatha Heterodyne: "Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from Science!"
Pokemonever1994 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Arc En-Ciel against Goa'uld Mothership, and you break up the Story at this Point? Not Fair!
Number III chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
It was interesting (and quite amusing) while it lasted, so it'd be a pleasant surprise to see more.
So, in the unlikely event this is picked up and continued, I'm leaving a follow.