Reviews for StarGate: Lyrical
I like this!_

A good fanfic!_

It's really great!_
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 3/7
Yeah, the Goa'uld are gonna get spanked, and I'm thinking the Asgard are going to get an effective weapon against the replicators, though I don't envy Thor's headache dealing with Nanoha. ;) Wraith and Ori, on the other hand, could still be a major pain. In any case, please sir, can we have some more?
djett4 chapter 3 . 2/13
this is really out there for a xover but at the same time really good I hope youll continue it someday cause so far im loving this
Rubel chapter 3 . 1/4
Very nice. I like how well you are mixing the settings. Thank you for sharing this neat story
CV12Hornet chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Interesting. Just glad you don't have any of the SG scientists babbling about "Magic isn't real!" or something like that. Quoth Agatha Heterodyne: "Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from Science!"
Pokemonever1994 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Arc En-Ciel against Goa'uld Mothership, and you break up the Story at this Point? Not Fair!
Number III chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
It was interesting (and quite amusing) while it lasted, so it'd be a pleasant surprise to see more.
So, in the unlikely event this is picked up and continued, I'm leaving a follow.
KleverKilva chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
All my yes, so much yes
kittycat chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I love this story! please continue! ;)
New Universe Returns chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Please continue this, I love this. I'd like to see what happens next. Let's see how the TSAB can fight against the Goa'uld. Don't forget to mention the Replicators, I hope they will appear later on.
Baughn chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
...*sad puppy-dog eyes*

More? Some day?
Cemalidor chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
[quote]
Sam scowled. "According to this, the laws of physics are having a holiday, complete with singing, dancing, and waking up the next day with a hangover."
"I'm guessing that's bad," Jack said dryly.
[/quote]
This really made my day. :XD Very good and fun to read. Is there any chance this get's continued?
James Axelrad chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
this is a really good fic, i look forward to seeing where the story goes from here.
HotaruSama00 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
It's a shame that you've put it on hiatus. There aren't enough SG1/MSLN crossovers.
kapuis chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Very good fic.
I really like the meeting between the two universe and between the characters of Nanoha and Stargate.
I found interesting that the meeting took place just before the meeting between the Asgard and the Goa'uld.
This story has potential, I really hope that you will continue.
I would like to see Nanoha against the goa'uld and also Fate.