Reviews for Heart's Desire
Shetan20 chapter 36 . 10/12
Thank you for a brilliant story.
Dragon Whistler chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
I had read this story back then and I'm so glad that I was able to find it again. This story moved my heart so much that I cried at some parts and smiled at the happy parts. Wonderfully written. Once I started reading I could not stop but for family, food, work, and human necessities. Well done!
HopefulWonderer6037 chapter 36 . 9/15/2017
I adored this story so much! The epilogue had me sobbing. Beautifully written!
HannahKathleen chapter 36 . 9/4/2017
I'll kill you for this epilogue! I used up at least seven sheets of tissue paper because I kept bursting into tears a moment after I calmed down after the previous outburst!
Still, it was a good story to read.I liked the way Lothiriel dealt with Aradhain and was slightly disappointed with his eventual death, but like Lothiriel and you, I understand Eomer wouldn't have it any other way. I really liked Lothiriel's friendship with Glorfindel. I'm happy that Elves had a more active part in this story (I may not have left a sign, but I'm solidly making my way through your other Eomer/Lothiriel stories. I'm sorry about Mona, I was kind of hoping that she might get over her grief and end up with Amrothos. xD
Anyway, I'm glad to have read this, even though I don't remember the last time I cried so much during a story's epilogue! :P
acorn0806 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Hello Moonlily!
I have just finished reading Heart's Desire and seriously... your Epilogue had me weeping! Wonderful work! Really, really great! One of the best stories I have read so far and making me curious on your other writings!
With best - and still teary - wishes from Austria...
ladyand chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
Wonderful chapter. I am really enjoyed seeing how you connect Lothiriel role to the cannon.
ladyand chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
I have a soft spot for reading letter correspondence. I really enjoyed this chapter for that reason. Also you can see in Eomer's last letter a bit more flirtation and wanting on his part. Great way to keep their friendship going.
ladyand chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
Lothiriel taking up the bow to defend herself was so cute and badass. Great scene.
eschscholzia chapter 36 . 9/26/2016
Thank you for the story!
eschscholzia chapter 32 . 9/26/2016
Who is the blue man? Well my head canon is that it was the Tenth Doctor and the lion was Aslan. He's done that sort of thing in Horse and His Boy. ;-)

Lothíriel is a better human than I would have been, under the circumstances.
sai19 chapter 36 . 9/24/2016
Loved this story from start to end! Sobbed through the last chapter but thats what a great story and a great ending will make you do... I think I've managed to fall a little bit more in love with Eomer after reading this if thats possible :)
EStrunk chapter 36 . 8/18/2016
I was travelling when I read this so I couldn't review chapter by chapter, but I wanted to thank you for a lovely story. I was so thoroughly pulled into the world you created that I'm feeling sad to leave it (although I see that you've written more so I can visit those worlds). I think you did a good job of putting some suspense into a love story where they've both loved each other for a long time. I like how you gave enough foreshadowing that each of the twists, while agonizing, made sense. The last chapter was absolutely beautiful and I loved the way you envisioned the afterlife for them. Thanks again.
Gnosienne chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
That's that goooood stuff. :3 Yep. Thoroughly enjoyed the story and couldn't stop reading. Not for a moment. Sure, there were some anachronisms but nothing too bad. Please don't ever stop writing. I'd be extremely sad. Sadder than Eomer when Lothie goes bye-bye.

Gnossie
Anon chapter 22 . 6/30/2016
I prefer A Marshal's Wife to this ending, but both versions of the story are brilliant!
Anon chapter 8 . 5/29/2016
I did not find Lothiriel's moping excessive at all. She is still young, a teenager and Imrahil sounds like a doting and protective father.