Reviews for Heart's Desire
ladyand chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
Wonderful chapter. I am really enjoyed seeing how you connect Lothiriel role to the cannon.
ladyand chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
I have a soft spot for reading letter correspondence. I really enjoyed this chapter for that reason. Also you can see in Eomer's last letter a bit more flirtation and wanting on his part. Great way to keep their friendship going.
ladyand chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
Lothiriel taking up the bow to defend herself was so cute and badass. Great scene.
eschscholzia chapter 36 . 9/26/2016
Thank you for the story!
eschscholzia chapter 32 . 9/26/2016
Who is the blue man? Well my head canon is that it was the Tenth Doctor and the lion was Aslan. He's done that sort of thing in Horse and His Boy. ;-)

Lothíriel is a better human than I would have been, under the circumstances.
sai19 chapter 36 . 9/24/2016
Loved this story from start to end! Sobbed through the last chapter but thats what a great story and a great ending will make you do... I think I've managed to fall a little bit more in love with Eomer after reading this if thats possible :)
EStrunk chapter 36 . 8/18/2016
I was travelling when I read this so I couldn't review chapter by chapter, but I wanted to thank you for a lovely story. I was so thoroughly pulled into the world you created that I'm feeling sad to leave it (although I see that you've written more so I can visit those worlds). I think you did a good job of putting some suspense into a love story where they've both loved each other for a long time. I like how you gave enough foreshadowing that each of the twists, while agonizing, made sense. The last chapter was absolutely beautiful and I loved the way you envisioned the afterlife for them. Thanks again.
Gnosienne chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
That's that goooood stuff. :3 Yep. Thoroughly enjoyed the story and couldn't stop reading. Not for a moment. Sure, there were some anachronisms but nothing too bad. Please don't ever stop writing. I'd be extremely sad. Sadder than Eomer when Lothie goes bye-bye.

Gnossie
Anon chapter 22 . 6/30/2016
I prefer A Marshal's Wife to this ending, but both versions of the story are brilliant!
Anon chapter 8 . 5/29/2016
I did not find Lothiriel's moping excessive at all. She is still young, a teenager and Imrahil sounds like a doting and protective father.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
Hello! Rock on, this is the best fanfic ever! Moonlily totoally inspired me! So i was wondering, i have a little fanfic of my own started, and i was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me some CONSTRUCTIVE critisism...? Here is a little sampler...

The doors of the halls of Medulseld may as well have been flung from their hinges. The woman strode foreward, long legs covering the hall in a few strides. She was beautiful, but it was a frozen, brooding beauty. Her hair was snow white, and it reached her waist though it was held in a high ponytail. Her skin was pale as were her green, savage eyes. Wormtounge stepped foreward, a greasy smile alighting his features. "Welcome, Lady, to-."

He was cut off as the woman took his coat front in both fists and lifted him clean off the floor. Her six foot frame shook with contained rage as she hissed, "What did you do to my brother, Worm?"

Hope you like it... i have no account, and am not sure if i want one if no one likes the story... please address your comments to Zaehlahn
ekzab2000 chapter 36 . 4/3/2015
I actually cried.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/22/2015
*sniffle* your not supposed to make me cry
Guest chapter 32 . 2/21/2015
I believe that:
1. This is a good chapter, and Aradhain has been dealt w/ fairly
2. the blue man is one of the blue wizards, one of the istari
3. i think the lion was, in a way, eomer
4. you are a super good writer, keep up the good work
Guest chapter 16 . 2/15/2015
Thanks so much for not doing a M scene