Reviews for Heart's Desire
Hello! Rock on, this is the best fanfic ever! Moonlily totoally inspired me! So i was wondering, i have a little fanfic of my own started, and i was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me some CONSTRUCTIVE critisism...? Here is a little sampler...

The doors of the halls of Medulseld may as well have been flung from their hinges. The woman strode foreward, long legs covering the hall in a few strides. She was beautiful, but it was a frozen, brooding beauty. Her hair was snow white, and it reached her waist though it was held in a high ponytail. Her skin was pale as were her green, savage eyes. Wormtounge stepped foreward, a greasy smile alighting his features. "Welcome, Lady, to-."

He was cut off as the woman took his coat front in both fists and lifted him clean off the floor. Her six foot frame shook with contained rage as she hissed, "What did you do to my brother, Worm?"

Hope you like it... i have no account, and am not sure if i want one if no one likes the story... please address your comments to Zaehlahn
ekzab2000 chapter 36 . 4/3
I actually cried.
*sniffle* your not supposed to make me cry
I believe that:
1. This is a good chapter, and Aradhain has been dealt w/ fairly
2. the blue man is one of the blue wizards, one of the istari
3. i think the lion was, in a way, eomer
4. you are a super good writer, keep up the good work
Thanks so much for not doing a M scene
Arya chapter 36 . 1/10
Heart's Desire is one of the most beautiful stories of love that i have read. I had been looking for such a tale combining the characters of Tolkein's works with a passionate story-line and I am glad to say that I have finally come across it thanks to the author of Heart's Desire. I love how it includes minute but significant details from LOTR such as the white shores after Death, and how the plot fit perfectly in the legendarium. It contains such passion and zeal that it was truly a mindblowing experience for me. I love this story and I am grateful to the author for providing me with such a unique and fulfilling experience.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/29/2014
Took me a couple of hours to complete, but this one is definitely terrific. I don't know why I haven't read this before since I'm a huge Lothiriel/Eomer fan. I love how you've depicted Eomer in this!
BelleCelestyn chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
a nine year old capable of injuring/killing two grown men... First she was speaking like an adult, then she is responded like a trained warrior, will she be able to speak with animals next?
Nalale chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Being that this is my second read through (it's actually a bit of a better read the second time through) I had a couple of questions. First of all, does Aradhain (who I completely didn't realize was actually introduced this early on, maybe because it was written as a passing though, or rather passing character) already have feeling beyond that of a guardian in his heart for Lothiriel or does that happen after puberty? And second, when you mention how Lothiriel "forgets herself" in the moment of the battle does that allude to how she has a subconscious issue with her memory and thus why she has amnesia later on? I know you'll have to be careful if you decide to answer these questions so as not to ruin it for first time readers, but I'd really like to know if it was planned this early on or not.
Nalale chapter 36 . 11/8/2014
I have to say, this is one of the best stories I have ever had the great pleasure of reading. Throughout each chapter your writing was on par with my favorite romance novelists, Lynn Kurland. But with the Epilogue alone you surpassed her beyond all measure! I have to admit being very close to tears throughout the story but didn't shed a tear until the epilogue. Thank you so much for this glorious, bittersweet dream. Bravo on a story well written and a dream well told!
XXDELETEDACOUNTXX chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
I noticed in this chapter that Lothiriel speaks far to formally to be just nine years old :( But, this is a good book, albeit a little rough around the edges :)
Huurresinetti chapter 36 . 10/9/2014
Thank you. I'm often lazy about commenting, but figured you deserved one. I love your poetic style, even when the text sometimes has a raw, unfinished feeling. the story has a soul even when the text is unpolished, maybe even more so at those moments. so thank you, for the fairytale-like love throughout. Some of the plot turns felt a bit unnecessary and maybe clumsy, but still - the feeling embedded made up for it.

thank you, and keep writing to find the plot for the fluid feeling.
Anon chapter 34 . 8/10/2014
:) Sounds like a nice wedding.
Anon chapter 33 . 8/10/2014
:) Happy!
Anon chapter 31 . 8/10/2014
:) this chapter made me smile.