Reviews for Taste
This story is super interesting I hope you continue it
Psyka chapter 5 . 1/28
Poor Haruhi please update again soon
lance215 chapter 5 . 1/2
Please. Please. PLEASE! continue it! I beg you its been more than a year now!. You have to continue it! I love this fic and i cant qait to read more!

Kisses
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 1/1
Hehe, this is entertaining to read; I forgot how insanely hilarious OHSHC is *rofl*

*:.。. o()o .。.:*

In answer to your question: most things, although I tend to joke about it. The worst is my weight; I was a fat child and, although I'm not really anymore, the bullying sticks with me. Thankfully, it's only on my philosophical-midnight-thought-adventure-things that it's really an issue.

Looking forward to future updates! :)

Pip
NA chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Naruto reference was noticed by one reader.
fandomluva2theend chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Will you PLEASE update?!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Oh please oh please oh please continue this! I love it so much!
Darkhybrid chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Please, please, please update sooon!
917brat chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This is just wonderful and I would so love to read more of this please keep it up and update it again soon because I just really want to see what you are going to have happen next'
bleeb90 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
I think I haven't read your story since update c2, but I love the last 3 chapters! Lovely story progress!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Love it! Please more? I can't wait for the next chapter!
gaarasgrl19 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Lol I love the mention of teuchi and ayame from naruto and bilbos sword.
imjaysong chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
LOVE THE STORY AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

LOL, poor haruhi... and harry
kat1316 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Please update soon please!
JulianneL chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
:( the Host club peeps (except darling Hani and Mori, of course) are nosy, annoying, self-entitled prats. Other than that...I LOVE LOVE LOVE Harry and Sirius and Remus! I absolutely really really really LOVE the story too. So far I have no feelings for Nekozawa, but hopefully my apathy is temporary.