Reviews for Reuniting the Pack
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
nice ) great story I wish there was more
The One You Never Suspected chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
I love this! It is really good! I really hope Kit forgives Tory. Can't wait to see what happens!

Ky
emmylia6 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
I just read code and i loved it! Do you think there's going to be a sequel to tge thrilogy? Please write again soon because i really like your story
ERB chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
That last part made me laugh so hard that I actually SNORTED! She's right though. Hi can ba a bit of an ass sometimes. Still smiling at Hi's falling of the bed and my snorting episode. PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
funny, but I'm not sure why... SUPER GOOD! you're INCREDIBLE about updating, and for that you are AWESOME! It's NOT rubbish, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE continue! I love it!
Lachlan chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Actually, in Brisbane it came out on Xmas.
QueenofGallifrey123 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
ture dat
QueenofGallifrey123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
thankyou! someone else who has read code. no one else belives me
turtleluver chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Code has not come out yet
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Love your story. Kind of fills that hole in my chest after finishing Code.

kitty cat: Got the iBooks version of Code for my ipad a few days ago.
jadzy13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
How have u already read Code? It aint even out yett until March 12, 2013. Ive check every book site and even B&N
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Love it so far! :)
kitty cat chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hey i didn't read the fic yet because I haven't read Code yet. I thought it wasn't released yet so I was wondering, how have you read it yet? Where did you get it?
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
NOOOOOO! I really really really really need to read code, but there about 10 gazillion holds on it in the library! it's super good from what I've read anyways:D A million smiles to you!:D
AussieGallagherGirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Code was AMAZING! But I wonder how what Ben did will affect the pack in the next book.
Great one-shot :)