Reviews for Mass Effect: Every Story Has A Million Tales
GypsyTimeLady5147 chapter 75 . 1/8/2014
I've saved this for the last chapter like I always make a point of doing. This is freaking epic! I love how you made everyone have a happy ending! It's great since FemShep/Garrus is my favorite romance in the whole series! :) Great job!
Bob Rijke chapter 75 . 5/17/2013
yay my name is in the thank you list. how about that.
lovely story good ending. little hard too follow sometimes but thats oke

cheers that you got it done and ill keep an eye out for any new stuff you do

happy writing
barbex chapter 75 . 5/16/2013
Aww, yes. Garrus knows when it counts. I really loved your story.
Zuguzita chapter 75 . 5/16/2013
A good end for a great story! (For now it seems! Can't wait!)
And I like your Adelais! A lot!
CyanB chapter 75 . 5/16/2013
Excellent ending with perfect closure. Very nicely done.
Springwalker chapter 75 . 5/16/2013
I have but one word for this entire work now that it is completed: Bravo.
Kriteni chapter 75 . 5/16/2013
Yeah! :D I'll be there!
Kriteni chapter 73 . 5/14/2013
So touching!
"I'm happy, he thought, as Carissa's image faded, I'm happy that even after all this…
I have fulfilled that promise."
I'm so happy he can enjoy life even if his wife is dead.
barbex chapter 71 . 5/12/2013
Phew, glad that had a sort of good ending. Not that poor Shep had to suffer plenty though. Can't wait to see the epilogues.
SineNominae chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Really enjoying this fic. Keep it up! Waiting to see what happens next. Bonus for Kolyat! Love him.
barbex chapter 63 . 5/6/2013
Oh man, you're killing me!
MissFairyGodmother chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh wait, I forgot to say "Write more soon!"
So, write more soon!
MissFairyGodmother chapter 59 . 4/27/2013
I pretty much fail at writing reviews so I rarely write them, but for this story I had to make an exception. I just finished reading this from chapter 1 and I was reluctant to read it since it wasn't from Shepard's perspective (yeah, I know it sounds dumb) but anyway I kept reading it and this story is AWESOME! So I'm going to try to explain what I like most about this story (cause again, not the best review writer):

1) Kolyat's in it! I always loved that kid and I don't see him in enough fics.
2) Garrus's dad isn't a (complete) asshole. I get so tired of writers making him out to be this emotionless douche who doesn't care about his family. I like how you had his wife's death change him also.
3) Shepard acts like a real human being. I like that Shepard make mistakes & crys just like everyone else. Also like how she is actually feeling the effects of being in a coma for six months instead of coming back, hurling Makos at enemies like nothing ever happened.
4) Space ghosts. Ghosts are already badass, but space ghosts are even better.
5) Shep's back story. I really like Ranger's character and how that plays into Shepard's life.
6) ShepardxGarrus
7) ShepardxGarrus
8) ShepardxGarrus
9) Kaidan isn't a bitter, jealous bitch. I couldn't even hate him for threatening Garrus!
10) Joker. 'Nuff said.
11) I always want to know what happens next, like right away. This story makes me nervous, but in a good way.

Sooooo yeah. That's pretty much all I have to say.
barbex chapter 59 . 4/27/2013
Horrible and lovely at the same time. Great writing.
Brittany chapter 57 . 4/17/2013
Yay! I'm so excited you updated. AND YOU MENTIONED ME!

You have no idea, I am about as opinionated and vocal as they come. I'm glad I gave you ideas...although I'm kind of worried as to what they may have been, haha.