Reviews for One Noble Truth
UKClaire chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Great story, spot on with the characterisation of both Cal & Nic. I'd be surprised if this kind of thing hadn't happened before they settled in NY, the amount of guilt Cal was carrying around must have been huge and he does like to dwell on it, glad Nik was there to put him straight! Loved it!
Comuterale chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
First of all, I love the last sentence. It's so cute and perfect for them.

The rest of the fic is great too. They're both very in character. I could believe this came out of one of the books. I'm a little surprised there isn't mention of Cal trying to run away in the books. It just seems like something he would have done when he was younger and too stupid to know Niko needs him as much as he needs Niko.
Obi the Kid chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I've never thought about a run-away Cal fic, but it makes sense, esp in his state of mind after Tumulus. This story fic the bill perfectly. Cal pushing and pulling against himself and the only constant he's ever known...his brother...and trying so hard to make things better for Nik, as Nik has tried to do for him.

Oh and you know when Niko uses that 'F word' he means business! LOL!

Great job! Love the post hell one-shot!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Ah... I love. I do.

It's one of my personal headcanons that Cal once tried to run and was caught by Niko in like, two seconds. I love that you've brought it to life so well.

Annnnd they are wonderfully in character and behaving exactly like themselves and I love love love love love with much lovin's. :)