Reviews for The Bump in the Grind
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Gah! You can't let her admit something like that and him not do anything! Alternate ending please?!
BoothBrennanNCIS chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wait, what? You can't end it there
JoBelle chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Hahahaha this was SO FUN! I particularly loved Bones breaking character because her inner Anthro nerd couldn't keep it in her pants at how fascinating the culture is LOL And Brennan teasing Booth was pretty fantastic too!

The whole last segment was perfect, the HONESTY of it was flooring and so very very THEM!

Great job! Thanks for sharing! :)
melandtom chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
please post follow up where he chases her out of the bar and finishes what he starts. :)
BonesGleetard7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was amazing! I kinda felt like I was reading an episode of Bones! :) This is something I could definetely imagine Booth and Brennan doing :) Good job!
ncistony97 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
You should make another chapter where booth tells bones he likes getting turned on by her.
1cosmicgirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Yay! Thanks heaps!
That was fabulous. I could read pre hook up fic all day.
Thanks for turning my very vague ideas into this masterpiece x
EdelweissSparkles chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Great!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Idiots! No, it's more important than just being partners!
boothaddict77 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Can't wait for more! You're a terrific writer. I can't believe I only discovered you tonight. :P
cmol8806 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
loved it! i really hope you do a follow up, them getting together. please?
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
wow...great start!
threesquares chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was a great throwback story. I love the way you wrote both of them and in particular I liked that while it was from Booth's perspective, Brennan was the one really reaching out to him. That she said "I acknowledge that just because we have these feelings doesn't mean we have to act on them." Sigh. I still wish they had acted, of course, but what a fun dance!
Michele
TT chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Love it! I do miss pre-hook up canon sometimes - all the possibilities!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
it was really good, hope u continue the story instead of ending it.