Reviews for Time Traveler
bekahguertin chapter 6 . 10/21
more please
Anonymously123 chapter 6 . 9/14
Hi I'm Amanda. And I love your book. I think your more than capable. Your still a little rough around the edges, but that's nothing a little practice won't fix. If you include more detail, and maybe read through each chapter to add to the greatness of it. You could be a more than stunning author. And for one of your first story's, it's stellar. You have so much potential. You could even put Susan Collins to shame one day. Please don't give up. And don't get discouraged by the lack of reviews. Just give everyone a chance to notice you, and how amazing you are. I would hate to see such talent go to waste. Keep dreaming. And try your best if you take all my advice into account, you'll be amazing. Just try a little harder. I know you'll get there.
Sillia chapter 6 . 6/27
tu as tort !
Victoria Snow chapter 6 . 4/17
porque no le das alguien mas la historia para que la siga?
LunarisDraconis chapter 6 . 3/29
Hey your better than someone of the stories I've read
nobaru rei chapter 6 . 3/28
;0; I loved this story
ElektraVamp05 chapter 1 . 3/22
NO! Aw I really loved your story and you're a good writer! But if you don't feel motivated nothing could change that, I hope one day you get your motivation back and see what a good writer you are.
Sakura Noroi-chan chapter 6 . 3/22
*falls onto knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *dramatic zooming out until it shows the universe with voice still being heard*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
MidnightFrostLover chapter 5 . 1/13
Wow. Wasn't expecting that. Not that I don't like it *smirks*
Dark-fire-flame chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
The Story is pretty awesome
Please Continue I want to know what will happen

Sorry my English is pretty bad
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Ha jack can't the guardians. Poor bunny. What happens next
Insane PJO LOver chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
I really loved this story up to this chapter but slash just disgusts me. I'd rather read Sweet Tooth or Rainbow Snowcone
Insane PJO LOver chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
This chapter WAS AMAZING!