Reviews for Ever After
KD Skywalker chapter 7 . 1/3
Awww she still loves Legolas! (I seriously don't know how I missed this chapter to review. Oh well!)
KD Skywalker chapter 4 . 1/3
Legolas dancing is a good idea...who would have thought that he had two left feet! And with the translations again...UGH...my OCD is kicking in...
KD Skywalker chapter 3 . 1/3
I really think that you should go back and pull a 'Reflections Remixed' with this story! I love it but let's edit it! D
KD Skywalker chapter 2 . 1/3
ooo I would love to have Legolas stay the night with me! *wink*
But you know what drives me INSANE - putting the elvish translations in parentheses - UGH! Please for the love of all the is good...fix it!
KD Skywalker chapter 1 . 1/3
I can't believe that I never reviewed this! But a great start! D
syalala7 chapter 26 . 12/23/2014
Hi.. I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your story! Finished reading it in two days and I'm proud! Actually, I found this story from another author, KDSkywalker after recently discovering her stories. You are an amazing writer and I love how you included all of the characters and how they bonded with each other. The relationship between Ariel, Eowyn and Arwen is downright awesome! They're hilarious! Same goes for the men as well. I love the part where Eowyn and Gimli were playing chess, that would've been interesting to watch! Eventhough in the movie Arwen and Eowyn never officially meet, it's nice to see that you made them really good friends. Same goes with Eowyn and Legolas. So, yeah. You're amazing! I look forward to reading great stories from you! :) Good day!
Regally chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Hey there!, just wanted to quickly review this chapter. I discovered you through KD while messaging each other, and said to take a look at some of your work. I am loving it so far, and following the story - even though it's complete. Although there is minor mistakes here and there, it's utterly well written.
lilou black chapter 26 . 12/29/2013
Bonjour !

J'ai eu la chance de voir sur ton profil que tu comprenais le français, ce qui est une bonne chose puisque tu échappes à mon (très) mauvais anglais. Je viens de finir ta fanfic que j'avais commencée hier soir, autant dire que je l'ai lue très vite et que je l'ai énormément appréciée ! C'est une superbe histoire, bien construite, touchante et dont l'intrigue tient debout. La caractérisation des personnages est bien respectée (en tant que fan de Gimli, j'étais ravie de retrouver le ton bourru de mon nain préféré) et tes personnages originaux sont réussis en ce sens où ils ont du relief : ce qu'ils font et subissent justifie leur comportement. Qu'il s'agisse de Vanya, la fiancée délaissée de Legolas, ou de l'"oncle" d'Ariel, ils ont leurs raisons d'agir comme ils le font même si ce n'est guère pardonnable pour autant. Certains passages sont très amusants, d'autres serrent vraiment la gorge mais, au-delà de tout ça, c'est mignon. Legolas et Ariel sont mignons. Ils s'aiment, ils y croient et on a envie d'y croire avec eux. Malgré tout.

Merci à toi pour cette belle histoire, je vais voir ce qu'il y a d'autre à lire sur ton profil et… excellente fin d'année ;-)
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
don't like him. but good story
HelloDenmark chapter 26 . 12/5/2013
I would cry right, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm in school and doing things i should not instead of homework... Great story (although there were times I hit myself in the forehead and asked myself 'how stupid could they be?')
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Legolas' Age - plz repost as a review

"Seven mounds upon the left, and nine upon the right," said Aragorn. "Many long lives of men it is since the golden hall was built."
"Five hundred times have the red leaves fallen in Mirkwood in my home since then," said Legolas, "and but a little while does that seem to us."
"But to the Riders of the Mark it seems so long ago," said Aragorn, "that the raising of this house is but a memory of song, and the years before are lost in the mist of time."
― The Two Towers, "The White Rider"

Rohan built in 2512
-500 leaf falls
War of the ring was in the year 3019 when Gandalf and Éomer help at helms deep. 3019-20121007 is his age by my calculations.
Rafa Santos chapter 26 . 10/25/2013
I started to read this story last night and could not stop reading ... nothing ever moved me so much before ... I have no words to describe how perfect this wonderful story was ... Congratulations! :D
skrom chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
update please? love this
storysorceress chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is the perfect song for ariel!
watch?v1UsicTLQRWU&featureyoutube_gdata_player