Reviews for I'm a Cadet
Moondalian chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
... Why would you be so mean and leave it there? Also, will either begging or cookies help convince you to write that second chapter? Because I'm sure both can be arranged.

Anyway, I thought the whole story was really well written. It really showed you had fun with the fighting scene. One thing I would like to point out - and this is because of a personal grudge against the grammatical mistake and I know damned well that I'm nitpiking with this one - blonde is the feminine form of the word. Every time you call Cloud a blonde you're essencially making him a girl. Blond would be the male form, obviously. There, nitpicking done.

So now what do I do for a second chapter?

Moony
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
O MY GOODNES. XD ZACK! I this was so funny! You described the battle so detailed I can actually pictured it in my mind. CX but when the smexy part came... O/O GOOD JOB ON THIS FANFICTION!
Sayonara7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Oh the battle was intense! I loved the way you described it to, not many people are great at writing fighting scenes and the way you wrote this was perfect!

But ohhh man I really wanna see a sequel of Seph ravishing our dashing little Cloudy now! ;D
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Nice Story.
1sunfun
matchynishi chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
loved this... awesome, and hot! :D
n chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I think there should be another chapter. :)
lo chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was fun, great tension and I thought Zack's appearance at the end was funny, good work.