Reviews for Matching Wallpaper
50fanofmcgarrett chapter 93 . 7/22/2016
Good chapter by far the best one
sharon.mayes.353 chapter 140 . 4/19/2015
Oh this story was fantastic; best story I've read; love this couple and you are so talented
Guest chapter 140 . 10/19/2014
I need moreeeees! Please the sequel must start like now!
Love this love them!
Can't wait for babies !
Sewtunes chapter 140 . 10/14/2014
And so one step on their life's journey ends and another is about to begin. Your extensively long story has been one long wild ride, and I've enjoyed every bit of it. Getting the house couldn't be anything simple. There always has to be a complication but that's what makes it fun. Thanks.
Dolehop08 chapter 140 . 10/13/2014
Yay! I'm so happy they are moving on to this next stage. I am additionally happy that you have written a story that has kept me interested...and constantly checking my email, for last year.
I can't wait to read what comes next!
AmityRose2017 chapter 140 . 10/13/2014
Unbelievably bittersweet that this story is complete - but thrilled that there's another story to look forward to! Thank you thank you thank you for keeping Spinnie alive!
Guest chapter 138 . 10/5/2014
Still In love with this story!
I need more please
Update soon
Guest chapter 137 . 10/4/2014
Love love love this story
Guest chapter 137 . 10/2/2014
Love them soo much
I need more please
This was great
Love this story to bits
Guest chapter 136 . 9/28/2014
Omg I want more ! This is so good please update again and very soon
Sewtunes chapter 136 . 9/26/2014
Here I was peacefully enjoying a family breakfast with Winnie's family and along comes a bomb! Jeesh. Is there no rest for the off-shift officers? I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment of this scene.
Fourbubbles chapter 136 . 9/22/2014
Where oh where to start? Oh I know! I thought I was going to have to get on a plane and fly to 'Oh Canada!' to get an update. Giggle! Glad that you are back on track and motivated by your readers needs and your desires for you story progressing. I UBER love my Spinnie and I LOVE the way you tell Winnie and Spike's love story and if you ever wrap this all up it will be one of the saddest days of my life! So please do your best not to break your big sisters heart, okay? LOL!
Okay...review time! I'm so excited about Winnie and Spike talking about taking the next big step in their relationship and talking about buying a house and I seriously hope that Winnie listens to her daddy and digs into her ginormous trust fund so that they can get a super sweet house to raise their dozen or so kiddos in! Ha ha ha! Just kidding! Six or so will do! LOL! Had to laugh at the bomb boys freak out of having brunch with ALL the in-laws. Waiting to see if Gabby and Rachel would claw each other's eyes out was a tense moment, but seeing how much they have grown with recent events was heartwarming and the bottom line is that they really do all love their girl Winnie. Oh...and Aaron is always a kick in the pants...just gotta love that sweet funny boy! This chapter had everything! And I TOTALLY didn't expect a bomb in the bathroom...NO WAY! What a great idea! Now Winnie's parents and brother get to see Winnie and Spike in action. Okay...can't wait for the next chapter...so PLEASE don't make me wait so long tO find out what happens. Seriously my life sucks right now...too much work...too much school and this story makes me sooooooooo HAPPY! What will happen dear readers? Boom? No Boom? Will we ever get back to the brunch discussion Of houses and babies and and? Eeeeeekkkkkk! I CAN'T WAIT! MORE PLEASE! XOXO Nikolla
Arminia chapter 136 . 9/21/2014
Can't wait for next chapter omg
Sewtunes chapter 135 . 9/3/2014
It's been too long since the last update. I enjoyed this fun chapter. Naturally you had to toss in something serious like a gas leak, but at least they got out and will have a good time at Dottie's. They play together so well!
Dolehop08 chapter 135 . 9/3/2014
Oh, how I have missed you! So glad to read up on my favorite couple. I love the idea of Spike and Winnie thinking about a future home.
Scary to think of a gas leak while sleeping. I can't wait to read what you come up with next. I will try to refrain from begging for an update!