Reviews for Another Christmas Eve in Washington
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Must have missed this. Glad I went to the NCIS site and " leafed " through stories. Liked this very much. Think this is a way for Ziva and Gibbs to get together. Hope you would think of a followup. The mistletoe from Fornell as the only porch decoration was genius. As I get older my Christmas display has diminished, but I live in an area where the local electric company must make out like bandits this time of year. Wish I had a Gibbs-a clone would do- to practice with under the mistletoe.
Denese25 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I really like this piece. It feels like this is the way they would get together. And if there was a hope that we could get these two together with some mistletoe, I would mail a forest to TPTB.
jvbbh12 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow, what a cute fic, i really see potential in it and would like to read more
abstractartist chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I know I said this earlier tonight for another review, and it seems like my mantra, but can you come back and write more for this? I'd LOVE to see the continuation of your story.

First off, I think you'd did a great job with the characterizations and their voices. Gibbs' mannerisms were spot on, and I felt like I was watching him on television; Ziva's as well.

Fornell and his mistlefoot was a super touch, and Ziva's daring reaction to it. :) All in all this was simply a perfect picture into what realistically could be for these two, in the perfect scenario. Ziva a bit wary and unsure, but hopeful, and Gibbs almost boyish as his stoicism fades away at times. So nicely done.

Consider another couple of chapters, hmmm? ;)

Thank you for posting!