Reviews for Tis the Season
DrWhoFan71 chapter 1 . 3/29
I know that this is going to sound super-extra-corny, but your writing gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling which comes from not just good writing, but REALLY good writing; this was a sensitive, sweet and cleverly crafted one-shot about one of my all-time favourite couples. It was sweet yet perfectly understated; I love that in this, Tara also has a friendship with Xander, and the addition that they & Willow had known eachother before college. And that line from Willow when she confessed to having been throwing herself at Tara... *warm fuzzy feels overload*
Just thank you, once again. This is really great (even if for some reason I'm reading a holiday fic in March lol). Just perfect x
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Great story! It made me smile. )
Ladyhart21 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
That was friggen adorable. You write Willow/Tara perfectly, and I quite enjoyed this particular AU take on their relationship (along with Xander's role).

Thanks for a fun, festive (even though it's like way past Christmas as I'm reading this) read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
That was fabulous! I love your parallels with there personalities on the show. Super realistic. And adorable!
counterpunch chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Oh my goodness, this was precious.

That was so quintessential Xander and Buffy, I laughed and I laughed stupidly hard
Hannapants chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Amazazing. Keep writing :) I love your use of imagery
RefreshingSanity chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Awww I love this story!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was beautiful. Exactly what I wanted to read. I love love loved it! Please keep writing.
FlameOfIllumination chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Nice! Very sweet story, very lame plan by Buffy and Xander but I guess it worked in the end!
FineyMcFine chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
What a great story! It was very sweet and I loved the holiday setting. It was nice to get Tara's perspective and leave Willow's a mystery. Of course, we all knew Willow was feeling it too, I mean who can resist Tara anyway? Kudos to Xander and Buffy's plan! Sometimes the simplest things work out best.

I'm with Errik's Angel...more one shots! Please?
werewolf24 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow. I loves this
Graq the Wild Child 2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love advice giving Xander, and I really love your little time passage demarcations. It may have been kind of an anemic plan, but hey, it worked! I figure Buffy and Xander knew the girls would think it was lame and that things would work out the way they did, but I guess we'll never know. Good job.
Errik's angel chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
What a beautiful story! I hope that you are inspired to write more oneshots like it in the future. The AU you created in this piece drew me in and I could just imagine the characters in their earlier interactions. Great work!