Reviews for Tis the Season
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
That was fabulous! I love your parallels with there personalities on the show. Super realistic. And adorable!
counterpunch chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Oh my goodness, this was precious.

That was so quintessential Xander and Buffy, I laughed and I laughed stupidly hard
Hannapants chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Amazazing. Keep writing :) I love your use of imagery
RefreshingSanity chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Awww I love this story!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was beautiful. Exactly what I wanted to read. I love love loved it! Please keep writing.
FlameOfIllumination chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Nice! Very sweet story, very lame plan by Buffy and Xander but I guess it worked in the end!
FineyMcFine chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
What a great story! It was very sweet and I loved the holiday setting. It was nice to get Tara's perspective and leave Willow's a mystery. Of course, we all knew Willow was feeling it too, I mean who can resist Tara anyway? Kudos to Xander and Buffy's plan! Sometimes the simplest things work out best.

I'm with Errik's Angel...more one shots! Please?
werewolf24 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow. I loves this
Graq the Wild Child 2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love advice giving Xander, and I really love your little time passage demarcations. It may have been kind of an anemic plan, but hey, it worked! I figure Buffy and Xander knew the girls would think it was lame and that things would work out the way they did, but I guess we'll never know. Good job.
Errik's angel chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
What a beautiful story! I hope that you are inspired to write more oneshots like it in the future. The AU you created in this piece drew me in and I could just imagine the characters in their earlier interactions. Great work!