Reviews for Polaroid
Siriusmunchkin chapter 29 . 8/24
Very, very much enjoyed your story. Really fun and interesting characters, especially Grampa Masen. Intriguing storyline.
twimima7 chapter 29 . 5/25
THANK YOU,thank you for writing this story that I enjoyed reading very much. The wedding and the children was worth all what they all went through. A sequel would be nice to read. So much more of the story to go on.
twimima7 chapter 24 . 5/25
Good climax to the story ending like they planned. Hope they put James and Kate away for a very long time for attempted murder. Looking forward to a wedding now. Whew! what a relief.
twimima7 chapter 22 . 5/24
What a great story. I am so into it and love the writing. Thank you for your time.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 5/24
I'm glad she had that dream again and now we know it's James and Katie that will try to kill him? What does Mr. Masen has Bella and Edward go to see him? Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 5/24
They are both meeting up with their ex's and parting in a good way except Kate leaving her baby without a thought. How cruel she was taking drugs while pregnant. Good for Alice taking care of her nephew.
twimima7 chapter 19 . 5/24
You had me worried already that it happened and glad it was just a dream. Can they stop it from happening ahead of time?
twimima7 chapter 18 . 5/24
I have a bad feeling this has to be the beginning of the the chapter and Bella is scared to lose him.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 5/24
Glad Bella was able to see ahead to help ease her mind on Edwards intentions. Kate is really trying to get back with Edward but will loose in the end when they prove to her family what she did to him in New York.
twimima7 chapter 16 . 5/24
I feel the drama coming on and hope Bella can stop it from happening.
twimima7 chapter 14 . 5/24
Awesome chapter and happy for both that their was a reason that things happen when you least expect it.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 5/24
I wondered when Alice would come in to the story and what a surprise she is Kate's sister. Charlie and Sue. Nice story.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 5/24
Yes, they found each other and hope it works out because they both deserve happiness. Now to find out about Charlie Swan. Yes, thank you I have all 4 books of hers since reading Edward Wallbanger and loved the story and her talent.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 5/24
I got goose bumps and already is in love with this story.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 5/24
Good chapter of new beginnings for Bella.
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »