Reviews for Spirited Away: I'm back!
Microdotz chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Love how the story is progressing. Hopefully Kon will get to meet Haku and Chihiro to tell them about Kyu.
Keep the story going
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Rick Riordan writes awesome stories, right? When i'm writing my stories, i want mine to be just as good as he is someday. _
sereenasfandoms chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
Other fanfics I'm following aren't having a good story line so far. But this story is awesome! Pls update!
fandomnerd12 chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
This story is amazing! I love it! Please update soon, it's almost been a month :( continue writing and good luck! (: I love Rick Riordan also! I can't wait until House of Hades and Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, hope its better than the first movie...that was a disaster.
RenThePyro chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
This looks interesting!
lee kyqin chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
your story is soooook interesting that i'm actually addicted to the story...
Deathstarling556 chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Ugh finals suck! Hope you do good on them!
WhiteTiger246 chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
I feel so frightened. O.O
NarutoSwag99 chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Liked this chapter it's exactly 1:45 am
sayuri- sama chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Dudde. So i think the part when Haku and Chihiro kissed was kind of rushed and inexplicable. You should make it fluffier and more romantic! Not just a random kiss out of the blue. Showcase Haku's reaction too!
Kkbyee(Hehehe that rhymed)
animelove1999 chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Thing first this A/N at the beginning scared the hell out of me! Did Haku while talking to Chihiro about his past told her he kissed his sister? How on earth did Sakura fell for her little brother in less than a minute ? Did she know that eventually she would get married to Haku ? Why does Haku's father call him Haku while his real name is KOhaku ? Also what will he do to protect Chihiro for his now crazy psychotic sisters ?

And now to comments :
Awwwwwwwwwwww it's soooooo good just can't wait for more hurry up and update or else or else even I don't know what I'll do !:-P
And yay finally a kiss awwwwwwwwwwww soooooo cute, next up the confession I hope . Chihiro's first but sadly Haku's second ...

I've been wondering what would Haku do if he had to choose between Sakura and Chihiro ? Who would he choose between? Well there is no way he would give up Chihiro but a sister and first love it's a sister and first love no matter what...
animelove1999 chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Why Haku hasn't quit being Yubaba's employee ? And how did Haku's Sister died? lt's a great story keep updating. l want more and l can't wait to read more Haku-Chihiro moments ...:-) ;-)
Deathstarling556 chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Hahahahahahaha FINALLY! They kissed!
Ialiceiamagodness chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
nice
le-science-buddy chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Genie ._. I think Mr Boiler man's name is spelled with a "ka" not a "ko" and you made a few grammatical errors. Overall, YOU'RE SO AMAZING cya at school