Reviews for Shawarma Shorts
What is fondue?
Queen-of-Hearts - Demios chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Lol
cross-over-lover232 chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
welll if you think about it...Green is loki's color. i mean he IS older then Bruce and Hulk::shrugs::
CaribbeanAzure chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
Perfect. Just perfect. :o) I always did love this part of the movie. ;) Sorry Loki...
CaribbeanAzure chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Hahaha! Need I say more? ;)
CaribbeanAzure chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
"Subtlety never worked on Tony." This really made me laugh! :-)

Very cute!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
well considering that Thor and Loki are centries old, even if love IS for children by whos standard would she be an adult? really a child is all about perspective...
I always take it that for young and middle adults it works but for the elder romantic love doesn't really pan out quite as well when comradire love still works and stuff.

but who knows?
AGriffinWriter chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Ah... interesting conflict here for Clint. Revenge at the cost of a friend feeling pain. I greatly enjoy all of these shorts!
AGriffinWriter chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Oh wow! First Brane and now... what exactly is the ship name? Lone? Joki? You must really not like Thor, haha! Great descriptions and characterization, which is tough in such a short piece. :)
AGriffinWriter chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I will ship 'Brane' from now on. Heeheehee! Lovely short.
Twinchy chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Clint's compassion for Loki's fate, even if only for Thor's sake, will certainly warm the God of Thunder's heart. Because you are right, his little brother means the world to Thor despite his betrayal and the chaos he caused.

Fabulous and very sad drabble!
Twinchy chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Yeah, I believe that pretty much covers how Tony sees himself; in stark contrast - pun intended - to what he should have done a long time ago already.
irl be there in a heartbeat chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
OH TONNYY, YOU TERRIBLE THING... :D
irl be there in a heartbeat chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
LOOOOL! I remember in the Captain America movie that Steve thought fondue was another word for sex xD Very well done!
kinshasadalen chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
great job communicating action and feeling in such little anount of words. I Love It. I'll be looking out for more.