Reviews for Harry Potter and the Scīenra Cwēna
ranielpaulvillamor25 chapter 12 . 2/10
It’s saddening that it was left at this chapter. I’m just glad that it was not a cliffhanger(somewhat).

I would have liked to see how the rest of the story played out due to the current setting it left us:
***Spoilers***
-3 Horcruxes(Tom’s diary, Harry Potter, and Nagini) immediately out of play. I would have liked to see how the hunt for the rest would play out. Especially now that Harry can’t “sense” the other horcruxes.
-Many of Voldemort’s henchmen immediately killed or captured unlike in the original (I can imagine Voldy and a few others Death eaters escaping the aurors during the skirmish). How would Voldy plan things moving forward.
-Minister Fudge being unable to paint Harry Potter as a liar and denying Voldemort’s return in public because of the large scale battle that happened during Harry’s rescue instead of the original event where only Harry saw Voldemort because Cedric Diggory was killed.
-Cedric Diggory’s and Amelia Bones’ and a lot of other deaths are avoided(or at least delayed)
-Ministry less likely to be sabotaged.
-Harry Potter using his wealth and influence to do many things. (Including acquitting Sirius of his crimes)
-Harry proceeding in the story with much more public support. Rita Skeeters is not inclined to write false articles about him due to Harry’s leverage against her.
-Dumbledore not having that much influence and manipulation over Harry.
-How the soul bond with his wives will affect the story.
-How Harry’s apparent talent for wandless magic casting would affect the story and his future battles.
-How the last challenge in the triwizard tournament would play out.(without voldermort’s sabotage unlike in the originals)
-and so much more.

I’m definitely marking this story in case the author decides to pick it up again.
mumphie chapter 12 . 12/30/2021
An amazing story. I am so sad that - whatever life threw at you happened and you never continued. At least it isn't a horrible cliffie. I'll cross my fingers and hope for a - someday. I'd love to see more. :)
Urgazhi chapter 12 . 10/24/2021
And this is where the story stopped to die. This was fantastic. Really kind of sad that it was never finished. This was amazingly well done.
kidomaru uzumaki chapter 12 . 10/21/2021
This was an amazing story so far and I loved the way the characters were depicted as well as the relationships. I wish that someday you decide to continue this story or make a sequel based on this last chapter.
LeoniusDong chapter 12 . 10/1/2021
First of all, it's a amazing story but unfortunately it wasn't completed. I love the story where Hermione and other girl had their role, everyone is equal. And this is the first one that get it! I am so sorry that its not finished. What a pity!
Phoenix chapter 12 . 8/23/2021
Hi,
I just wanted to say that this is one of the best HP fanfics I’ve read, and I’ve read quite a few of them. I am a huge H/Hr shipper and I also love those fics where other girls are included and this one was great. I and I think many others would love to read the rest of the story one day should you ever decide to finish it.
Chryseum chapter 5 . 2/12/2021
Why does everyone always assume that Harry knows all this information? Like McGonagal assumed he knew everything about the yule ball and that he would need a date yet no one has ever mentioned it or told him...
Chryseum chapter 3 . 2/12/2021
I don't mind too much when Potter is not told about his family and he actually has a lot more than he does in canon, but I hate when the rest of the school can't tell that Harry isn't raised by magic and they judge him and when the tournament and the chamber happen, they start hating him and think he is evil when there is absolutely no way anyone would be able to assume that by seeing Harry and not his scar. For the wizarding world hero to be abused not only by his relatives, but by his classmates and teachers really makes me want to crap on them all, it really makes Harry Potter feel like a dystopia when the whole wizarding world is filled with sheep who always believe whatever stupid people say, like Malfoy, Rita, Fudge, Snape and so on.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 12 . 1/22/2021
Another one I'd like t to see finished
Brian chapter 1 . 11/20/2020
I have read this story twice now. It is one of the best I have seen in this Multi romance genre(?). I like that you keep Hermione very smart. I like that Fleur has her own strengths (negotiating, managing). Most of these stories have Harry doing everything and the women are candy.

I hope you continue the story. It has great potential.
Griever130 chapter 3 . 9/9/2020
I really wish there was a story where Harry buckles up and starts focusing on his school and his life and didn't involve character bashing. Harry can be independent and the people who canonically care for him could be supportive of that. The way people do it, by turning everyone into a raging asshole is just so lazy.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 12 . 8/28/2020