Reviews for True Soul Mates
newbie101 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
I got lost a chapter 4 i didnt know they were a thing i thought that they were just starting to like each other other than that nice story keep up the good work
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
through this whole stort i did not understand a damn word you said
Hkg1999 chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Soooo many typos, and I feel like none of the characters wood say these things... It's way too serious
person chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Is loren going to be pregnant any time soon
Maggie chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
I really like this plot but your writing is a bit plain and make sure that you check your grammar! But overall a good story!
Maggie chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Awwww that was sooo cute!
RRHSram11 chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
This is for chapters 16 and 17. That was so awesome! Eddie and Loren are married. The wedding was so sweet. Jake walked Loren down the aisle. Eddie and Loren said their own vows and they were super sweet. They had an awesome reception at MK. They left to their honeymoon and thanked everyone. Chloe got thrown in jail for threatening and other charges as well as tyler. I now present Mr. and Mrs. Eddie Duran! Eddie and Loren love each other so much. Please post the sequal soon. I want to see the honeymoon. Keep going, doing amazing girl! GO LEDDIE!
Hunter K chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I think u should put it! Eddie and Loren,Loren and Eddie,Leddie Leddie
RRHSram11 chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
That was sweet! Eddie and Loren filed for their marriage license. Loren found the wedding dress she wanted and bought it, along with her Mom's and mel's. Eddie and Loren decided they want to honeymoon in Hawaii. They are going shopping and to dinner. Awwwww! I can't wait for the wedding. Eddie and Loren love each other so much. Please post the next chap soon. Keep going, doing extraordinary girl! GO LEDDIE!
RRHSram11 chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
That was super awesome! Eddie and Loren set a date wedding. Everyone was worried when they slept in but they cleared it up. Eddie and Loren had lunch at Rumors, then Chloe tried to be mean. But they put a stop to it, they had Chloe band from the restaurant. Theye invited their parents for dinner to talk about the wedding as a family! Awwwww! They set a date for a christmas wedding. When they wedding happens I hope Chloe doesn't try to mess it up. Eddie and Loren love each other so much. Please post the next chap soon. Keep going, doing awesome girl! GO LEDDIE!
RRHSram11 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
That was so sweet! Eddie proposed to Loren. He and Max went to buy the ring and then he asked Nora if he could marry Loren. Nora gave her blessing. Eddie took Loren to dinner and proposed. Loren said yes! Eddie and Loren love each other so much! Please post the next chap soon. Keep going, doing awesome girl! GO LEDDIE!
RRHSram11 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
That was sweet! Eddie and Loren did "One Day at a Time "awesomely! They are so awesome. After they went to lunch. Eddie and Loren love each other so much. Can't wait for the next chap. Keep going, doing awesomely awesome girl! GO LEDDIE!
RRHSram11 chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
That was awesome! Loren stayed home to rest. Eddie brought lunch and they had a good time. Eddie and Loren were going to get a movie when Chloe showed up. Loren told her off and Eddie told her to leave. Eddie was proud of Loren for holding her ground. Eddie and Loren love each other so much. Please post the next chap soon. Keep going, doing extremely amazing girl! GO LEDDIE!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
we;; the twist sucks
RRHSram11 chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
That was awesome! Eddie and Loren are living together. They just got back from touring and Loren is drained. Everyone is worried but she's ok. They have Loren work in the studio and no tours till next year. Eddie and Loren share a few kisses. Everyone has dinner at Nora's. Eddie and Loren go home. Eddie and Loren love each other so much! Please post the next chap soon. Keep going, doing awesome girl! GO LEDDIE!