Reviews for The Interference: Trials of Remembrance
the Zogg chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
So theory number two was mostly right...damn I'm good. Braig does want to switch sides to save his own skin but can't because of the clone thing. And a new Keyblade-Stealer appears Themis, Titan of Law, before that was Hyperion, Titan of Light and the East. So that leaves the third Titan, I wonder what he will call himself, Cronos? Atlas? Promethus? I actually have a theory why they have named themselves after Titans. In mythology Titans are the gods archenemies and Alex could be considered a god in a way, maybe Xehanort named them that because in a way they are supposed to defeat a 'god' in a manner of speaking. But I doubt that they are just Xehanorts creations, Hyperion seemed to personally hate Alex so maybe they're people that Alex accidentally wronged in some manner because of his Interferences. I originally thought that they were Chrono Trigger characters that are upset about Alex letting the Fall of Guardia but Themis called the third Titan "brother" sort of debunking that theory... I'm back at square one.

And it looks like Xehamnort is to stuck in his ways to stop, but he's aiming higher than ever. He doesn't want to get Kingdom Hearts, he wants to defeat the Plot. He's basically plotting Deicide - Kill the God.

I also like that this time there was more of a reaction to someone performing the near impossible act of stealing a Keyblade. And that someone checked what type of world Alex is stuck on. But I still don't get how Goofy will survive in Haven City...
KKD Silver chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Dang, all this suspence, all for the next chapter in the story Alex is currently in? I sure hope it's all worth it. I look forward to seeing how epic things turn out.
KKD Silver chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
A lot of interesting twists involving the bonuses from the Final Mix of KHII. I like it. However, if all this is supposed to link back up to the fourth installment to the Interference, I sure hope it'll be good since I've waited far too long for another chapter of that. On behalf of all the fans, I bid you good luck in finishing that story.
the Zogg chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Okay, this definitely doesn't seem to be as pointless a Re:Coded was. I'm not really sure what Braig's up too. But I have three theory's.

One: As a stated before in one of my previous reviews, Xehanort has changed his whole Evil Plan based on the knowledge that if he follows the games plot he'll lose no matter what because the good guys always win so he's come up with a new evil plan that Braig is starting.

Two: Xigbar, realizing video game rules himself, is switching sides to save his own skin based on the good guys always wins rule. I'm making this theory because on how Lea and Braig worked together. Maybe foreshadowing on how they'll become Alex's new partners replacing Ed and Al for the next Interference. I know I'm probably overthinking that one. But it could happen.

Three: Braig was sent by Xehanort to stop one of Hyperion's associate's from stealing Aqua's armor and Keyblade and he was just using Lea.

Finally, it looks like you're changing your plot around. Is Alex no longer going to Interfere in the Worlds of Naruto and Final Fantasy because of recent revelations in the KH gaming community? Have you changed the worlds he's going to Interfere in? You have heavily foreshadowed a Chrono Cross crossover based on Hyperion's skill set. Are you just going to drop your six part series in favor of going back to Kingdom Hearts? Or will Hyperion and co take the Apprentices place?

I'd like some straight answers. I am VERY confused right now.
Noble Nine chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Knowing what I do about KH3DS, Braig being here and being so forthcoming with information CANNOT be good...
MyDarkSideHasAWayOfHerOwn chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
You're in top form as usual, good sir! I only noticed a few little errors here and there, but nothing significant enough to really detract from the quality of this.
It's obvious you've got plans, and I can't wait to see how you blow our minds next!
KadoyaOkami chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Mr. Spud, you've done it again! Keep this going, we're all looking forward to more!