Reviews for Where I Belong: One Year Later
ksatan624 chapter 16 . 8/29
I soaked in their happiness throughout this fiction ; It was so pleasant to read. Thank you
SeannysMom chapter 16 . 2/10/2016
What a honeymoon ! This story was so enjoyable to read. They are so cute ! Thank you
Chacha chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
WOW! No words to discribe this chapter. Hot! Very hot!
life's a mystery chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
great story, I hope there is a sequel and pregnancy would be great :)
Steve n Karen k chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Where in the $&!? Is the original fic "Where I Belong"?!
There is no reason to have "one year later" posted up if the first one is gone!
Please repost where I belong so we can read the complete story.

Thanks Steve and Karen K
FDWojo chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
Excuse me. Why do you have the sequel of a story here that you have deleted. I can't find WHERE I BELONG anywhere on the site. It's not listed under your name and I can't find it listed under any other name. True, I've heard of people who delete their stories before, but it's weird to see the original gone and the sequel still here. Where is the original WHERE I BELONG?

Can you repost it? Did you accidentally delete it?

Frank
MaineZoe chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
This continuation to "Where I Belong" was absolutely amazing! Great job! I hope you continue this with a sequel with their future children...hint, hint :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
You make me cry
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
This is what I call writing : a second run of "War and Peace". Lanie once again... now in full battle form(s) and colours, her mind in first gear, prepared for anything, and taking care of her attacking force. Why did Kate have to wear a skirt and why the "The Old Haunt"? Knowing her girl well enough to be convinced that if she takes her to Castle second home(on an all girls night?) Kate would dress to kill, showing off her secret weapons as her endless ...and no space for a Glock :
sharrya chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
After Kate wakes up in the plane from Italy and talks about her mother's pearls
"I was mumbling about it my sleep" . You have to wake up, Kate and you, first of all write her IN her sleep...
First Class seats : and Kate falling asleep on Rick's shoulder, must be rather difficult with those wide armrests...
OK let her couple get home, and I'll stop complaining... harry
sharrya chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
"I am not play strip poker with you Castle"
This of course is the ideal solution if you are not quite sure to use either "I will not play" or "I do not play". Just pick something completely impossible "I am not play...", and act as if Stana/Kate just returned from a family visit in Croatia. If she would be coming from Canada, she could be calling mush! or mushy...
sharrya chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
again a nice tale of happiness. What I specially like is Kate's reaction to Rick's "Sneaky woman!". "A girl 's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do!", yes, yes, we know:
keeping at least one eye locked on writer-boy.
You know a great trick to get completely in the atmosphere: open 2 more sites : the official Uffizi site ( ) and take a walk through the streets of Florence by Google Street View.
The only negative point for me is : it is all so mushy,... I know :they are on honeymoon... All the time I am just hoping that at least one hot blooded Italian pinches Kate's bottom( you are probably are thinking, 'who was talking of sublimation?') , or in tourist Italy, lots of pickpockets. And WHAM, back is my favourite detective... grasps his wrist, arm lock, behind his back, smashes him against a wall... Give the girl a bit of real action... and I do not mean your preferred, steamy variation. Two weeks of your treatment, and the two of you together: is really not fair, and then back to the scumbags of New York, you will see it, they will trample her. I will give one example of Kate's disappearing sharpness :
Rick, author-artist, talks about Di Vinci, and poor, mushy Kate, brains all steamed up, does not even react... And remember she is only end chapter 8, halfway...
sharrya chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
suz, who said something of B writer, this A, lyrical. Is this your Song of Songs? great stuff... harry
sharrya chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
I expected - and got it - this nicely, mushy ideal marriage by the two of you. Hey, you even gagged the boys and turned them into "really good behaving boys". The only thing that gave somewhat stress... when Sir arrived. Even Bates was nice, but still "Sir". good writing anyway... harry
sharrya chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
sappy, as it should be, with the boys to spice it up a bit