Reviews for Once and Future Kings
Sakae Doragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I noticed Bradley's lack of... well, not aging, just the lack of his person showing it while Colin just went from cute to smoking lol but I hadn't read a fanfic that went into that topic. Good Job! It was very interesting and I quite enjoyed it :)
Chibi Dhamar chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Oh my! This fic is so fucking awesome, I can't believe it only has four reviews. Are the people mad? God, this fic is so great.

I was thinking about something similar the other day, because seriously Colin looked so young in the first season of Merlin, but in the fifth he looks so hot, all angles and cheekbones and God He's gorgeous!. In the other side Bradley looked pretty much the same in all the seasons, sooo I definitely, definitely love your fic.

Thanks for write something so awesome, it made my day.

Cheers!.

Atte.: Chibi Dhamar.

P.S.: By the way, mi mother language is the Spanish so, sorry if there is any mistake in this review.
Carla Gilliss chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I hope that there is a continuation of this story...amazing
Cayde chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love this. It is great!
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Holy crap that was perfect!
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Interesting idea, Arthur not aging as well.

Colin looking older (or, as I like to put it, finally looking his age. When I first watched Merlin I honestly thought Colin was 19!) has been something of an interest of mine since it was such a drastic difference. What it all comes down to, of course, is him having filled out some, losing the boniness and getting a bit of muscle. Whether he did it because he was tired of being so skinny or in order to look older for the new season, I'm not sure. Although, I've been watching recent vids of him and he looks to be slimming down a bit again. Nothing major - I doubt he wants to go back to being bony - but a definite difference to how he was looking in early season five. He's also starting to look much younger than his actual age, again. I have a feeling he's still going to look in his early twenties even when he's in his thirties ;) Same with Bradley.