Reviews for After School Activities
BlackCrystal06 chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
You dont seem like the type to like ASGZC. But I thank you for making this! I love it
MultiBlueWhite chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
This is all kinds of adorable!
Lyumia chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Dyyaaaaaaammmm.
Lol, anyways great read, much love and many kudos.
IA1979 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
What a cute story, nice work!
BlackWolf99 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
omg I love this story!
DeanneGray chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
So amazing! I wish somebody would write me a gift fic, especially one this cute! Thanks so much for writing. Favourite! Xx
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Really adorable. The story line can't be more precious. Thanks so much for your hard work

"Music is like water. It is something that must flow."
MT36
matchynishi chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This was very definitely enjoyable! :D
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Honestly I thought this one was rather cute. Very nicely done for someone that says that it's a bit out of their comfort zone. Honestly I wouldn't have even registered or realized that it might have been if it wasn't for the fact that you stated such at the beginning of the story. It was a pleasure to read.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Nice.
nanashi chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
/pokes around/

Well, for something you are demurring to be your first and probably only foray in the OT5 of the FFVII, you did a rather good job, and I would like to nag you in writing another one, but as I am currently a melted puddle on my chair, I will only attempt to write the review with my googly fingers.

Interesting choice of high-school 'careers' for out fivesome, and of course, Cloud just had to be grabbable enough for the previously Fabulous Four to take a notice of the chocobo before snapping him up for themselves.

It was interesting, how you made Cloud a 'country bumpkin-ish', but thankfully without the bullying part that is so often in SOLDIER- featuring stories. it made a story a twist i didn't expect, but very much appreciated.

Zack as a Varsity Team captain & chokes snickering/ Now I am really wondering hod does the team even do on the field, becuase with Zack's hyperactive personality, it's bound to be very... interesting. I am seeing him as some kind of a black-haired Sakuragi (look up Slam Dunk, the redhead's protagonist, if you don't know the name), and I kind of missed Angeal reigning him in, because half of the Zack's charm is being a puppy of Angeal's, but because he wasn't, the story was a little spiced up. I am tempted to go 'aww, the puppy's a grown up', but we all know it isn't true /smirks/.

Sephiroth and his obsession with swords... expected, but still surprising. Just wondering if he still has his monster of a Masamune and maaybe saying it isn't a lead-on, but advertisement /lecherous grin/. You caught his personality good though, even if his choice of... Cloud... was rather fast from his side (on selection for the club matches.)

Genesis... I was a mite bit disappointed he didn't quote Loveles - c'mon, he is Genesis, underscored twice and thrice for the theatrics needed, but him as a president of drama club is so very fitting I was wondering just how I didn't think up that tidbit myself. And a nice play of words, though I would so love to see Cloud in Titania's costume it isn't even funny /pouts/. And maybe the four of'em gangin' up on him - Zack as a Puck, Sephiroth as Oberon, and the other two as Lysander and Demetrius /evil grin/.

Angeal and his hobby were also nicely presented, although I half-expected him to be in the cooking club, with manhandling Reno from spicy things or something similar. Wait, no, Reno in Chemistry classes - or, because he is obsessed with electricity, in Physics one, and working on some kind of crazy projects with Rude silently suffering along, while Tseng is trying to caught them in the act because of some shenanigans or other. (or just because they somehow managed to paint his hair blue) /It was a an accident, yo! he just happened to walk under the ladder and well, accidents happen./

Shut it, Reno part of my brain.

Okay, thumbs up from me and have a Happy New Year!

nanashi
spiel chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Quite the fun read, but also quite obviously not beta'ed xD
QueenOfOblivion chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This all happen in one week of Cloud's first time in the school? O.o Damn! Anybody would be confused as hell if 4 hot stuff suddenly decide to kiss and grope you senselessly! XD I can totally imagine Zack being in the Basketball Team, Saphiroth as the president of the Fencing Team and Genesis as the president of the Drama Club (With all that Loveless thing) but Angeal in the Gardening Club? Wow! Sooo cute I really love this oneshot 'cause the setting is different. Instead of being SOLDIERS they're students attending high school! So fun! Keep it up Cloud! Like I said, a wonderful oneshot! Good job!
coolgamer chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
aww how sweet and awesome! So funny too.
XXTakaraXX chapter 1 . 1/3/2013