Reviews for SuperPotterLock- The Philosopher's Stone
SeanHicks4 chapter 12 . 2/23
Interesting cross, I curious about how much of the Angels abilities carried over and how some of the rest meshes with the triple verse cross, but there should be about six more fics at least...on to the next then I guess...
A chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
I found this story absolutely brilliant! It was amazing! Although the storyline following Lucy and Gabriel was a little weak and very evil for a student (even a Slytherin).
I am just about to read Chamber of Secrets hope it's as good as this one!
puffypuffin3 chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
I wonder when Lucy will turn up again. I'm off to read your Chamber of Secrets story then. Thanks.
puffypuffin3 chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
So in the previous chapter, I'm not sure how to react to John being the Oracle. Hm, could be interesting. Especially if he take Divination third year! Love how it transitioned to show what was happening with Cas and the golden trio to John and Sherlock. Not to mention the part with Gabriel and Lucy. So if Anna's Cas and Gabriel's cousin, what about Balthasar? He is going to be in your stories, right?
puffypuffin3 chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
I just started reading the first couple of chapters and let me just say this story is so PERFECT! I love it. Your writing is impeccable and the way you incorporate Supernatural and Sherlock characters is amazing. It's so hard to find good fics that don't cram a ship down one's throat. Don't get me wrong, I'm tolerant. Personally, I can totally see Johnlock and Destiel, but I don't like fics that are so blatant about it. I just really want to read a story someone wrote about the universe and characters without ruining it. You know? Sorry, I just got off on a rant.

I'm going to keep reading your story though and I already favorited it. It's so brilliant. You write the characters well too. John and Sherlock's friendship, and the hug in the previous chapter just made me melt. I'm so glad you're doing the entire Harry Potter series. I don't know how the seventh book will end up. Probably a lot of heartbreak. Still, I shouldn't depress myself thinking about that. Thanks for reading my ramble and fangirl feels. Sorry I came off as a bit crazy...
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
So far this is pretty awesome :) It's fun reading about them, though I've never "met" castiel before. I LIKE Sherlock, lol rolling onto Crabbe and pulling his ears, I'm still laughing about that :)
Total awesomeness 13 chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
I love the way you were able to mend all three of the fandoms without it seeming weird, and keeping the story line. Good job
Ms. Moonshoes Potter chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
'Careful Ron. If you let him eat too much he'll get as big as a person,'
omg did you just I cannot even nope
midnight-flurry chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
I wasn't expecting much from this fic since it seems like every other Sherlock-Potter crossover but it was actually a pretty good read. I had a lot of fun reading this fic and I would like to thank you for that. It wasn't overly long and the characters held their own. Again thanks for posting this up.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
0.0
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
This is different kind of crossover and I can't wait to see the next one !

The Crimson Mage who hopes you have a nice X-Mas and a Happy New Year !
Elaina chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
I loved every second! You write so well and you've incorporated both the supernatural and sherlock characters into the Harry potter world really well too. Really interesting stuff c:
SH chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Brilliant! I've read the books twice, but I kinda have 2 brush cause I its been a while since I've read them my friend is really good at picking up mistakes, that's y she's is our chief editor of our fan fic ( Mind games: sherlock and twilight by simieblackwidow(the author)(I'm the editor) ) basically she is a grammar nazi
ScazzaGrace chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Hi :) I would love to be your beta if the position hasn't already been filled. I love your writing and especially this story. I've been following it since I found it at chapter 2 on archive. I'm not really sure what else to write here...I've edited my friends work before and they keep coming back so I guess I'm pretty good. I also want to be an editor 'eventually'. Thank you for reading this, even if you don't accept me in the position. I can't wait for Chamber of Secrets. :)

S.G.
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Thank you for yet another amazing chapter I've finally seen Supernatural and everything makes a little more sense:) keep it up I can't wait for the next book