Reviews for SuperPotterLock- The Philosopher's Stone
BlutengelHates chapter 4 . 7/9
Ahah! I loved the whole adventure experienced by the characters! Still there's a bit of mystery. And even if we think that it's Lucy the culprit, we still don't know her motives.
BlutengelHates chapter 3 . 7/9
The way you fitted all those characters makes the story still pleasurable to read. That's a good point :)
BlutengelHates chapter 2 . 7/9
I'm curious how you would insert the new characters in the story.
It's a change that Watson is at Gryffindor, as other authors put him in Hufflepuff; that's true that he may betray the law with Holmes (at least in the Sherlock's series). That will be interesting too.
BlutengelHates chapter 1 . 7/9
Such respect from the original book... You mst have spent much time to do it!
There's a lot of characters insuch a few pace and it was weird for as I don't know the world of Supernatural (I had to google Castiel and I found out it was from this series... If I made a mistake, please forgive me; as I'm quite weirdo focusing only on a few things).
Aragorn chapter 2 . 5/28
I always imagined a scéne like this with Sherlock playing his violin to the schoolsong instead of singing.
AvenueCab chapter 5 . 5/12
Love it! I also liked that part where Sherlock comforts Hermione! Cute!
bluebird397 chapter 13 . 6/12/2015
I love you... What's going to happen with Lucy?
bluebird397 chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
Is it weird that I'm more focused on when Lucy (coughLucifercoughcough), is going to be caught and expelled, or sent to Azkaban?
SeanHicks4 chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
Interesting cross, I curious about how much of the Angels abilities carried over and how some of the rest meshes with the triple verse cross, but there should be about six more fics at least...on to the next then I guess...
A chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
I found this story absolutely brilliant! It was amazing! Although the storyline following Lucy and Gabriel was a little weak and very evil for a student (even a Slytherin).
I am just about to read Chamber of Secrets hope it's as good as this one!
puffypuffin3 chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
I wonder when Lucy will turn up again. I'm off to read your Chamber of Secrets story then. Thanks.
puffypuffin3 chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
So in the previous chapter, I'm not sure how to react to John being the Oracle. Hm, could be interesting. Especially if he take Divination third year! Love how it transitioned to show what was happening with Cas and the golden trio to John and Sherlock. Not to mention the part with Gabriel and Lucy. So if Anna's Cas and Gabriel's cousin, what about Balthasar? He is going to be in your stories, right?
puffypuffin3 chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
I just started reading the first couple of chapters and let me just say this story is so PERFECT! I love it. Your writing is impeccable and the way you incorporate Supernatural and Sherlock characters is amazing. It's so hard to find good fics that don't cram a ship down one's throat. Don't get me wrong, I'm tolerant. Personally, I can totally see Johnlock and Destiel, but I don't like fics that are so blatant about it. I just really want to read a story someone wrote about the universe and characters without ruining it. You know? Sorry, I just got off on a rant.

I'm going to keep reading your story though and I already favorited it. It's so brilliant. You write the characters well too. John and Sherlock's friendship, and the hug in the previous chapter just made me melt. I'm so glad you're doing the entire Harry Potter series. I don't know how the seventh book will end up. Probably a lot of heartbreak. Still, I shouldn't depress myself thinking about that. Thanks for reading my ramble and fangirl feels. Sorry I came off as a bit crazy...
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
So far this is pretty awesome :) It's fun reading about them, though I've never "met" castiel before. I LIKE Sherlock, lol rolling onto Crabbe and pulling his ears, I'm still laughing about that :)
Total awesomeness 13 chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
I love the way you were able to mend all three of the fandoms without it seeming weird, and keeping the story line. Good job