Reviews for How it Happened
I see that this story has not been updated since 2016. What a shame since it's so brilliantly written! I love getting the backstory of Christian's early childhood, and how he became a "Grey", and the challenges and successes they experienced together as they al adjust to the precarious dynamics of adopting a special needs child. Such lovely and vibrant story telling! I sincerely hope you return to complete it!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/22/2017
I can't thank you enough. I really like this.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/22/2017
I love this chapter. Christian making progress makes me happy.
nalcorey chapter 26 . 11/20/2017
Beautiful. The fortunes are a perfect addition. I feel such emotion and I love that when I am reading.
Thank you.
nalcorey chapter 23 . 11/20/2017
A very joyful chapter.
nalcorey chapter 14 . 11/19/2017
I am sitting here sobbing.
nalcorey chapter 13 . 11/19/2017
Well written and tearing my heart out.
nalcorey chapter 4 . 11/17/2017
Beautifully written. I am truly moved.
Guest chapter 39 . 4/6/2017
Acaba assim?
Estranho. O que foi isso?
Uma paulada na cabeça. Que pena, moça recomece, você tem talento não deixe seus leitores na mão. Você é poderosa e abençoada.
Vá em frente, eu pelo menos estou aguardando, temos um 'Clube de Leitura' aqui. Somos 35 professores, psicologos, estudantes, amantes de literatura boa te esperam. faça isso. Amamos você.

Desde São Paulo. Brasil.
AJR100 chapter 39 . 3/26/2017
Please continue your story!
Lin chapter 39 . 2/16/2017
Update ! Please!
Guest chapter 39 . 1/17/2017
Hope you update
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
yo quiero que continué la historia
logracer chapter 39 . 11/12/2016
I found this story about a week ago and just reached the end :(. I hope you continue and don't leave it abandoned. I love reading about young Christian. And I can't wait to see what Elliot gets up to next
Guest chapter 39 . 9/17/2016