Reviews for Longing for Her
Gabby chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Loved it! This followed the books exactly and felt like an extension of the series. I only wish you had done something different, given the characters a new plot line or something. Overall, awesome job! Write more chapters!
Em2017 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I've tried to find Bared to You fanfiction EVERY WHERE! It's AWESOME to know that somebody is actually doing it! Loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Yet another fab chapter we won't more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Fab chapter we won't more please
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Love it! I'd love to read the entire series from Gideons pov-there's so much mystery & power there!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Good so far. Like to see more of Gideons side. Plz keep going.
Crossfire Lover chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
One word. Amazing. I loved how you made Gideon feel broken without Eva too and how he watched over here and it wasn't just Angus because in the real story it was always him watching over Eva in his SUV. Gideon justs seems to strong and confident even when he seems vulnerable with Eva, so I liked it, actually no, loved the change.
Keep up the good work.

Christina
jane kincaid chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
only two chapters? oh come on!
Naomi chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Write another please from Gideon pov. I really like the stories.
Tvdcla chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I am a lover of Gideon Cross I read all the saga in four days cuz I got really obsess. And I am also fan of the vampire diaries and ian somerhalder, and I have saw your image and there is damon and Elena's. Love u we have similar likes
irishmauve chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
It's hard to let go of something that consumes your every thought and emotion. Life after it ends entails carrying the weight of sorrow that pulls at every bit of you being. Sorrow takes the place of hunger, sleep, and the need to communicate with the rest of world. Sorrow sits beside you, hold tight. You forget what it is to smile. It is the feeling of death...not the physical but spiritual and mental. Eventually, you start to pretend your better. Not for yourself but to stop the the questions, the lectures, the looks of pity and disapproval. How many others walk around wearing the same mask you wonder. We should have ID's or buttons, maybe invisible tats that only we could see.
OTB chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Hey, u r good this. Why dont u write some more. I look fwd 2 reading more of ur work.
S1203 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Keep going... so painfuly beautiful moments...
S1203 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Wonderful to look in his head... Thank you.
Storm Cascade chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Like like like... more please!