Reviews for Out of Sight
rational chapter 1 . 5/8
Ugh, this was so good. You captured their dynamic and Emma's issues really well. It was a very Killian thing to do to not only have sex with her but actually sleep with her, trusting that she wouldn't betray him. And of course, a very Emma thing to do to cuff him anyway.
fallingforthecaptain chapter 1 . 4/11
Omg I loved this story! So perfect I wish there was more of this version of them
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 3/2
Ok, that was hot and sexy *fan herself* I'd really love a sequel, about Killian finding Emma... do you think you'll ever write it? :)
PrincessJaxxy chapter 1 . 1/20
Please oh please write a sequel multi chapter fic! I was riveted by this (I have been so far with ALL your stories) but this one absolutely begs to be continued!
Captain12 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I loved this story it should continue :)
not done baking chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Really interesting AU. Another one I would love to see play out a little bit more.
psymplemind chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Wow! Could have been a GREAT multi chapter fic! But superior as is...
jjdakin chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Please please PLEASE write a sequel to this. !
Nightshade333 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Ooh, nice one-shot; wish you continued it though...
FlyteNyte chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
What the fuck. This is AMAZING. Why isnt this a longfic? I got so excited reading this. Its perfect!

Now im sad though. I want to at least see some sort of sequel where he catches her and they bang again or idk. IDK. I just cant believe its ending there D:

Anyway,, thanks for writing this in the first place. Its GREAT. I wish it had a sequel but whatever, Its your muse and your work ;P I love your other stories as well. Very talented.

Though if you really don't want to write any more of this, I might steal the idea for a long fic of my own then. Its interesting.
SweettFace chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
wow that was amazingly perfect
ParisianWings chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This is going to be an awesome story! You should most definitely continue. Please let this continue! I NEED to know what happens... Such a great plot. Zero grammatical or spelling errors, at least, none that I could find. Well done!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Dang ... that was a great AU one shot!
BloodyPasion chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Amazing! Is there any chance you'll continue this story?
Sheepshanks chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I really wish you'd continue this. It is amazing.