Reviews for Perversion
ranoshi chapter 1 . 10/13
I haven't seen anyone take this approach before, it's really sad but fascinating at the same time. I'm rooting for Jiraiya to help Naruto be better.
Huh, I like this idea, more please?
elvesknightren chapter 2 . 7/7
this story has some real depth, naruto's perception and Jiraiya's reaction, I've never seen anything like it. It's amazing XD
I've always looked for a story with naruto involved in the kunoichi training somehow, but this story really made it apart of the story and not just some frivolous story plot. Thanks so mcuh for writing this, I really hope day you write more to this
stubs1101 chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
it is over two years later and every time i read this i wish you had the muse to continue it.
SteamyxhotTub chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
reality deviant chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
really special take on it
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Why is this rated M? There's no M scenes...yet.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
kage kitsune 14 chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Update soon, please.
MadaMag chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Aj... I love Jiraiya. Naruto sounds a bit OC, or as a regular twelve years old, which I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing.
I would like to see some chapters to the story, with Jiraiya taking real care of Naruto, as there are very few stories about that and even less flashbacks in the manga...
1sunfun chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
harvestangel99 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
This story is amazing! I love this side of Jiraiya!
loretta537 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
this is an interesting story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
And those last two lines say a lot about his character. Naruto just accused him of caring for the wrong reasons, namely because of who his father was. (does Naruto even knows that though?)
red chapter 2 . 5/17/2013