Reviews for Perversion
Can you please update this? I think it has a lot of really good things in it, and I love this look at why Naruto does all of these things. I thought for sure you were going to have him reveal that he had been assualted while in his female form. But I really like this story, it's good for Jiraiya as well. Helps him see how much Naruto was hurt, and what he had to do to survive. I really look forward to seeing how Jiraiya gets through to him that he doesn't have to do that anymore. Love this, please update!
ranoshi chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
I haven't seen anyone take this approach before, it's really sad but fascinating at the same time. I'm rooting for Jiraiya to help Naruto be better.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
Huh, I like this idea, more please?
elvesknightren chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
this story has some real depth, naruto's perception and Jiraiya's reaction, I've never seen anything like it. It's amazing XD
I've always looked for a story with naruto involved in the kunoichi training somehow, but this story really made it apart of the story and not just some frivolous story plot. Thanks so mcuh for writing this, I really hope day you write more to this
stubs1101 chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
it is over two years later and every time i read this i wish you had the muse to continue it.
SteamyxhotTub chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
MORE PLEASE!
reality deviant chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
really special take on it
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Why is this rated M? There's no M scenes...yet.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Aww
kage kitsune 14 chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Update soon, please.
MadaMag chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Aj... I love Jiraiya. Naruto sounds a bit OC, or as a regular twelve years old, which I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing.
I would like to see some chapters to the story, with Jiraiya taking real care of Naruto, as there are very few stories about that and even less flashbacks in the manga...
1sunfun chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Nice.
harvestangel99 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
This story is amazing! I love this side of Jiraiya!
loretta537 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
this is an interesting story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
And those last two lines say a lot about his character. Naruto just accused him of caring for the wrong reasons, namely because of who his father was. (does Naruto even knows that though?)