Reviews for Twins of the West Star
Draco55 chapter 10 . 2/28
Amnesia doesn't raise attack. It raises Special Defense.
WyldClaw chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
That was cruel of Georgia to try to capture suicune like that
WyldClaw chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Coool
WyldClaw chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
Wow ! What an amazing battle
Meemie chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
To StetsFree, AWAY!
KarozToney14 chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
Guys don't stop writing dis story its amazing I have read Stets stories like Drake Smith Jhoto and Kanto, Tony is like the best character he's so hilarious and the twins are my favorite characters out of the whole story. U guys had inspired me to write my own pokemon fanfiction,its going to be call Karoz Toney's Unova Journey and I'm thinking of putting Drake,Tony,Montana and the twins and Zhanaya in the pokemon league wen I get to that section. Like I said b4 guys don't give up y'all stories are amazing! :) :) :)
coleman1998 chapter 18 . 12/5/2013
i love this story guys im glad your gonna keep going
Kayknepps 25 chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
Youshould really continue this is awesomerifoc:) Please review my pokemon story
Zoch666 chapter 17 . 11/1/2013
Why u no update
LuckyMagikarp chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
Hey pokestets and johtoblue, I'd think it'd be awesome if we could see zero and kades pokemon moves and levels at the beginning or end of each chapter. You guys are doing great!
AsianVegetablesLLC chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Duhn Duhn Duuuuuuuuuuuhn!
It's team Blackout!
LOL. Hmm, you're getting better about the abbreviations :D
Theye12 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is by far my favorite story to ever read. The twins create an awesome dynamic, but if I were to offer some advice(I'm not a Terri ky great author but I love to read) you should try to make a different rival scheme. While the whole douchebag who doesn't treat pokemon with enough respect gives us more love for our main characters it is a little overused and frankly tiring.

They all seem to be big bully's who have no respect for other trainers pokemon. Maybe a weaker rival such as Wally from pokemon emerald. He added to the game in which he was a weaker rival we sympathized for and didnt necessarily like beating him, but that shows the characters passion for their goal. As Scott says in emerald, beating a friend shows your passion and in his eyes was what separated the goods from the greats
AsianVegetablesLLC chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Something I've noticed is that oftentimes you guys put everything into full words, when it would sound better if they were abbreviated, like this instance :

Aurora bent down and petted a Sewaddle on the cheek. "I WILL take care of them. I can turn this place into a Bug-type home! THEY WILL love it
AsianVegetablesLLC chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Possibilities: Darkrai, Meloetta, Arceus, Giratina, Dialga/Palkia...
hoennepic98 chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
hey guys great chapter i hope you keep making them ive been reading both your stories and has inspired me to write one when i can