Reviews for So that the world might be mended
Vanex chapter 20 . 3/11/2014
I love what I've read, so far. Looking forward to Spring/Summer for more!
Varbos chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
I cannot wait for this to start back up.
Caimthehero chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
This is fucking awesome! Very much character development
Caimthehero chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Woah easy there George RR Martin
Caimthehero chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
Very good. The loving Yuria thing might be a bit too soon. I like the way your portraying Yurt but wish you could've expanded upon their friendship first. I'm looking forward to more Maiden in Black
Caimthehero chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Review time! I'm enjoying the character interactions between everyone. The Hero seems to be very archetypal messiah but isn't preachy about it... yet. I'm a bit dismayed to admit that Yurt is probably my favorite right now. I don't know how you made him my favorite when I hated him in the game but you did. "I am a liar." Great line.
Culebra del Sol chapter 20 . 2/13/2014
My gods...
There is so much potential to be had in this world, and yet so, so few have even attempted to tap into that potential.
And here you are, weaving a veritable novel out of this beautifully tragic world. Few stories on this massive site manage to reach this level of quality.
I am impressed.
Delinquent author chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This looks to be very interesting! although I never played it demon souls looks to be more direct then dark souls when it comes to story so it's nice to see an end goal stop the old one, rather then an ambiguous "did I do the right thing" ending like dark souls. Anyway good luck on the rest of it!
enigma95 chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
so freke beomces the enemy sigh
enigma95 chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
haahah well that explanation was so true and mepihistoles has finally entered the scene
enigma95 chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
OWAHHHH he became a dark type of personality. he degraded from being to nuetral to crazy to silent to dark nahaahahaha
enigma95 chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
hmmm he feels too sad but i guess that would be natural for all humans
enigma95 chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
so she died...awww but the death of yurt is befitting death for him ahahahahaha
enigma95 chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
hmm the maiden in black is immortal, she can't be killed since she too is binded to the nexus but man this is quick!
enigma95 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013