Reviews for So that the world might be mended
enigma95 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
ouch for urbain.
enigma95 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
so does this fic have a pairing?
enigma95 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
hmm so his world and character tendency is?
enigma95 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
hmmm this prisoner is the scariest among them all... i mean how is he not affected by those damn scary totrtures damnit u da man! and the knight so his origination is a knight hmmm...w8 that was yurt the freaking silent chief?! i hought he was just one of those damn prisoner...should have read 1st before commenting that
enigma95 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013 what an intro
Kiue Jin chapter 20 . 12/7/2013
This is a truly wonderful story and I cannot wait (and I admit, I'll be a little saddened) to see it get what will no doubt be the ending that it deserves.

However, there is something that I would like to be confirmed before then. Stockpile Thomas, alive or dead? Because the way I understood Yurt's killing spree, Thomas had gone into hiding while he was killing the priests/ blacksmith and Yurt decided to ignore him because A) Thomas was a commoner with no understanding of the soul arts and B) because he had bigger, far more deadly fish to fry in the mage part of the Nexus and didn't want to waste time looking for someone who wasn't a threat in the slightest.

So is Thomas going to come out of hiding, or did I misread the situation and he is dead?
AtsukoSchulyer chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
So, I must say, finding this was a very happy accident. I'm Atsuko, by the way, but you can already see my online handle, so...yeah. Anyway!

First off, this is amazing. I'm playing the game now-as are some of my friends-and the farthest we are is 3 worlds cleared with a False King to not die against. (I've got a pure black Latria to contend with.)

Normally, I wasn't really going to ship anyone, but I have you to thank for the YuriaxChampion ship. It has raised its sails and is sailing away quite happily. Seeing her die after ensuring her Champion could avenge her was undeniably painful. It's not often I want to rage, but that...yeah, Yurt's going to get it.

I had actually liked Yurt's character, even though he seemed really off to me, and then seeing him try to assassinate my friend on his playthrough was pretty much a "That's in the fanfic!" moment. But how you personified the Champion made his journey seem so much more real, so much...more. I actually feel very guilty whenever my character dies, just because I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Keep it up, and I'm definitely looking forward to more chapters.

P.S. I like my soul, thanks.
A Guy Named George chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Even thought this is probably the end of this fic, I still enjoyed the ride til now. :P
Armin its a ThugLife chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
man... pliz you need to continue this,i am huge fun of demons souls,all characters of the nexus have a great potencial of development,and you my friend.. you make this history perfect,pliz come back soon.
XcelltasticX chapter 20 . 10/31/2013

Trick or Treat? No!
We are doing 'Death or Souls'
Hehe. Sorry, I know that one was bad.
Anyways, cant wait til youre back!
Now, go and gather SOULS!
Ellomon chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
Less focused? Maybe in terms of the progression of the story but with regards to the lore you've managed to put a great deal of it into context and even connect some of the points that I missed during my playthrough. One of the beautiful things about Demon's Souls was in the way it 'showed' you things (i.e. the dead flying sting ray things littered across the ground after your first encounter with the Grim Reaper on that Storm Island place - can't recall name). So then there's the nature of this plague, and the inhabitants of the valley. I didn't stop to think about it, but you've made me wonder: how'd they end up there? Was it before or after the fog? Was the Former King Allant aware of the conditions and consciously pushed it aside? Such things would certainly shake Ostrava's faith in his father, as well as his patriotic sense of duty he feels that he owes to his kingdom, and you've 'shown' that masterfully.
Ellomon chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Gotta say man, you capture the themes of hopelessness and despair that embodied some of the game and expertly apply them to the one character that didn't even have any characteristics during the game. Hats of to you!
assasinlord chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
Exellent,absolutly amazing you have got a talent and so for the time being far thee well and good luck
Lollaro chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
As you ask my Lord, I shall bring you sou-
Ok, maybe that's a bit too much.
Yeah more MiB!
So the story is on hold for now? Ok, it's cool, take your time man, I'll wait here counting the days lol
I wish you good luck with whatever it's going to occupy your time in the next months (school/work/life, you name it) and I hope it turns out the best way possible. Untill next time, farewell.

She smiled! Wow, I still can't picture it inside my head
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 20 . 9/30/2013