Reviews for So that the world might be mended
A Guy Named George chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Even thought this is probably the end of this fic, I still enjoyed the ride til now. :P
SlayerOfDeads chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
man... pliz you need to continue this,i am huge fun of demons souls,all characters of the nexus have a great potencial of development,and you my friend.. you make this history perfect,pliz come back soon.
XcelltasticX chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
HAPPY HELLOWEEN!:3

Trick or Treat? No!
We are doing 'Death or Souls'
Hehe. Sorry, I know that one was bad.
Anyways, cant wait til youre back!
Now, go and gather SOULS!
Ellomon chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
Less focused? Maybe in terms of the progression of the story but with regards to the lore you've managed to put a great deal of it into context and even connect some of the points that I missed during my playthrough. One of the beautiful things about Demon's Souls was in the way it 'showed' you things (i.e. the dead flying sting ray things littered across the ground after your first encounter with the Grim Reaper on that Storm Island place - can't recall name). So then there's the nature of this plague, and the inhabitants of the valley. I didn't stop to think about it, but you've made me wonder: how'd they end up there? Was it before or after the fog? Was the Former King Allant aware of the conditions and consciously pushed it aside? Such things would certainly shake Ostrava's faith in his father, as well as his patriotic sense of duty he feels that he owes to his kingdom, and you've 'shown' that masterfully.
Ellomon chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Gotta say man, you capture the themes of hopelessness and despair that embodied some of the game and expertly apply them to the one character that didn't even have any characteristics during the game. Hats of to you!
assasinlord chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
Exellent,absolutly amazing you have got a talent and so for the time being far thee well and good luck
Lollaro chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
As you ask my Lord, I shall bring you sou-
Ok, maybe that's a bit too much.
Yeah more MiB!
So the story is on hold for now? Ok, it's cool, take your time man, I'll wait here counting the days lol
I wish you good luck with whatever it's going to occupy your time in the next months (school/work/life, you name it) and I hope it turns out the best way possible. Untill next time, farewell.

P.S.
She smiled! Wow, I still can't picture it inside my head
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
*eagerly counting the days*
The Night Hunter chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Great job you're really awesome I wish you good luck with whatever you will be doing during your break.
OrphOfTheAbyss chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Aww... shame, I was really liking this story. Well, I mean, I was liking it as a bi-weekly/monthly thing, y'know? At least it's not cancelled altogether, and let me tell you; You've got an avid reader waiting patiently for your return.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Then I'll be waiting for your return with patience since that story is worth it, I wish you good luck for whatever you will bedoing in the mean time
Lollaro chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
Satisfactory? Very much my friend!
Wow, that was a low blow from Astraea... but Nameless killed Garl to that's only fair I guess.
Damn, now he's hearing voices too. I hope the Maiden has a good explanation for all this mess or Nameless is going to be pissed (well, he already is lol)
If the next is a season finale sort-of I can't wait to read it. I'm a bit sad you'll be taking a break from this but as you stated in a previous chapter "Writers are artists, and artists create when inspiration strikes".
Take your time and come back whenever you fell like. As always thanks for another installment of this amazing story.
Untill the next time, farewell.
XcelltasticX chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
Was I expecting some big revelation? Yes. Were my expectations like what I got? No. What I got was so awesome that it BLEW MY MIND! Honestly the characters, especially Nameless, are so interestingly designed and presented that I stared to wonder if you arent just Stephen King in disguise. While it is hard to grasp the amount of despair and uncertainty of the main character, mostly because I have never been in such a situation, your portrait of his inner struggle of keeping his actions in balance with his conscience was so...alive I didnt see him like the cardboard superhero model most authors seem so fond of but as a real person. This might not sound like much but its the details like this that make me seriously wanting to keep this story alive. I wont go whine about how dreams were broken and arses kicked once you take your break from writing this. After 19 chapters full of sweet awesomeness you deserve a break, hopefully somewhere with lots of sunny beaches and chocolate covered goldbars raining down while you take a ride on your pet t-rex. But back to reviewing. Am I saying that this story is superior to all the other for Demons Souls? No but most others are still trying to fit in theiir big boy pants and while this is already giving powerpoint presentations for its business company. Take that as you will. The whole situation with the Maiden in Black is going to be of future revelance and Im biting my nails, waiting for the aftermath of the quarrel she had with Nameless when returned. The last paragragh with Astraea and Garl got me thinking. I know you either put it at the end to give us a little hint to better understand the future actions of Nameless or just to give something to think about in general. If you didnt want it to have a special meaning you would have put it at the beginning, right? I guess I will know in the next chapter. One more thing, though. If, by any chance, this review has offended you or sounded hostile I want to apologize. Its just that I want this story to reach itsmaximum height. Normally, my reviews are more about ramblings, drabbles, random thoughts and/or jokes but, pissing blimey, if I want to give this story; nay YOU, the feedback you deserve I had to step up my game and do this on a more professional level. If you dont want this and prefer the occasional quirkyness; tell me and Ill go back to the old laid-back-and-sometimes-very-random style. Tell us about your break soon please. Until next time

Sincerly, XcelltasticX
XcelltasticX chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
Alrighty! Its the weekend and my fingers are dying to send out the reviews. Glad to see Nameless did something out of his own mind volition. Well, sorta since he doesnt know if his actual self would approve or not. You know what I mean. This chapter is quite juicy and, frankly, Im so excited to see the end of this story! But there are some points that make me frown. I dont have much information on Mephistopheles but have gathered enough to know that shes gonna be a headache, or not depending on what you have planned. Either way, interesting to see developments here. I wonder: Is it actually possible to regain ones memories? I dont know of any case to prove this right, or wrong for that matter. Damn it! My knowledge of Demons Souls is crappy at best. Nevertheless, Nameless pursuit for his self is nearly as mad as the hunt for souls, which we both know ended quite horrible for most warriors. Anyway, this is a fantastic build up for the coming revelation. My mind is RACING for possibilities that could occur at a moments notice! It has been a good while since I got so hooked by a story that I wanted to dive right in and keep reading until the big pile of murderous intent I call work grows legs, kicks me in the bum and walks off trying to find someone who will give it his undivided attention like the not understanding girlfriend that it is. So far this story is great with considerate pacing and character development strong enough to carry it all. I draw my hat to you, Sir! Keep up the good work. Off to chapter 19 I go.

Sincerly, XcelltasticX
The Night Hunter chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
This story just keeps getting better and better keeep up the great work
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »