Reviews for Fate: Reach Out
Blindguy95 chapter 37 . 8/9
So ive come across this story in searches and have skipped over it due to not knowing jack about persona. I am completely glad to say i tried it. I have got to say that this is a really well written story and im really enjoying it! I hope you update soon and thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and writing this!
Flameal Ashcrow chapter 37 . 8/3
Can say the POV changes agree with me, particularly to 2nd person of all things. I'll admit it works in the games due to immersion, but in a story in which you have no say on what the characters do, it just plain doesn't work.

As for the previous switch from third to first person, I disapprove mostly for the sake of consistency and because it is pretty jarring when reading all chapters back-to-back much as I did.

Otherwise, decent chapter, if a bit unnecessary.
Galer chapter 37 . 7/27
Good chapter mab
ptl chapter 37 . 7/25
How will Shirou react to Namatame's Messiah complex?
Sanger-sequence chapter 15 . 7/25
I love the expansion on Yosuke's fight and the inclusion of Chie! It gives both of them some much-needed focus when Shiro's complex would otherwise mean they get shoved into a corner and told to stay out of it. Speaking of which, it's funny how different the Hero of Justice thing comes off when Shiro is the most competent person of the group, instead of the least.
ArcherEMIYA chapter 37 . 7/22
Glad to see a new chapter up! Also side question are you gonna do a persona q: shadow of the labrynth arc? If you are than you should do it after the grail war arc.

Imagine S.E.E.S fighting off shadows and then all of a sudden a sword comes and destroys one and in comes the investigation team with shirou in front with his bow out and hrunting in his right hand in an awsome pose with the rest of the team on both of his sides.

This is just a suggestion though, you don't really have to think about it right now.
ArcherShirou chapter 37 . 7/18
It's good to see the other characters have a life that does not revolve around Shirou (even though he's still an important part of their lives, especially the girls)

But the one that seems to be growing more is Yukiko, she not only realized the danger they are in, but even so she accepted it and will continue anyway.

In fact this seems even better than the games, as this helps in the growth and development of every character.

It was written in google translate, I hope you've been able to understand what I tried to say.
gutter-minded chapter 37 . 7/14
Wait a sec. Did Yukiko just start fantasizing about Shirou while laying basically naked on her bed after a shower?

Attagirl, I knew you had it in you. Bummer your newest pal cut your alone time short.
Originaljuan92 chapter 37 . 7/16
I don't I have ever read a second story POV but thankfully you made it very easy to read. The glimpses we get at what the rest of the IT team is doing is a nice touch. Interesting to see them taking up the role that Shirou would've taken if they themselves didn't join those clubs.

Well I hope everything works out for you. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Have fun writing
Wow, this is what I consider the best part of all Persona fanfiction, inter-SL interactions (even if technically its not as in this fic Shirou doesn't have a SL with half of them). You were able not only of giving us your take of the characters that wouldn't even appear on Shirou's journey, you also linked this to the development of the party members, giving a better understanding of their own SL.

This is an ambitious side story, and one that I feel is definitely worth it.

PD: Poor Ichijo, Chie self esteem is so low that she is so oblivious to his crush, also I never noticed that Ayane's hair was green, had to check the wiki O.o
Thunder Dragon chapter 37 . 7/13
More soon please! and I really want to get back to Shirou's adventures with hopefully the gang getting their Evolved Persona's and actual magecraft training along with the powers I requested. That would get Shirou and the crew into the Throne of Heroes on skill alone and set the gang up for the Holy Grail War and the Persona 5 spinoffs to try and give our boy more of an opportunity to become more human.
I for one love the change with the social links cause seriously it's shirou emiya how would
social links even work with Mr hero of justice anyway? Does this mean we'll see more Nasuverse
characters as replacement links? Thanks for your awesome story!
2nd person isn't good for stories, in fact I don't think they're allowed here, but that's none of my business, I really enjoyed the story, but, I'm going to have to drop this if it continues 2nd person, but, regardless, thanks for the amazing story! I appreciate what you've done and hope you find success with your stories!
Mingyu chapter 37 . 7/15
The second person was a bit difficult to get used to. But I liked the character building for everyone. Thanks for the chapter!
xanothos chapter 37 . 7/15
Truly an excellent read. I reread the story again before reading the most recent chapter, and I don't regret it one bit.
1,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »