Reviews for Fate: Reach Out
Raj8 chapter 25 . 4/21
I had a lot of fun rereading this story again, it really is an amazing story that I really enjoy.

I probably shouldn't have marathoned it though, but time flew by so fast.

I started around 12 and am just finished now at 2:45. Overall though I very much enjoyed it even if it did eat up all my free time
conan.lagace chapter 25 . 4/15
Can't wait for the update
NightAngelo'0 chapter 25 . 4/15
Awesome chapter.
I look forward for the next one.
Guardoflight chapter 25 . 4/7
This is a very enjoyable story, I am curious what will happen when Taiga gets her own persona and discovers what Shirou and co have been doing in Inaba, as well whether Shirou will learn how to properly use his circuits.
necro-wulf chapter 24 . 4/4
Nanako praising Shirou for being a decent person instead of criticizing him for being impractical or unfocused is pretty notable.

The Natsu-verse is so cynical that not only is everything out to get humankind, including our own defenses and the only ones among us who know most metaphysics exist, but that even the basic ideal of wanting to help others is self-annihilating and self-corrupting at its logical furthest extension. And, despite there being at least several dozen examples in the last century that by all rights earned their place on the Throne of Heros through intent, blood, act and fame; the way is state to be closed (in an act of hubris or incomprehension by the mages or a symptom of the divorce between the mundane and fantastical).

But never, at any point is there anything but criticism for those that want to act for the good of others. They always get the shaft, above and beyond what is reasonable considering what is arrayed against them.

Shirou is broken, but with his alien kindness he is unable to understand or be understood by others, to the point that others revile him for his decency because its incomprehensible that someone would want to help without a hidden motive- though it is granted he is going into warzones on the most direct possible humanitarian intervention possible, to the point of careless suicide.

Even if it is a child of six or seven, how has no-one ever thanked Shirou, or sympathized or supported his desire to help before? People are not wholly without gratitude or compassion. I can only conclude that concern prevents those that love him, and those who try to sympathize are driven off because no normal person has the emotional stamina Shirou does when it comes to altruism.

This is really his problem with romance as well. The sort of selfishness that characterizes infatuations is impossible to him, the desire for another's well-being is constant for everyone he knows. And he really has no ability to see worth in himself whatever, so he cannot comprehend anything more than benign acquaintanceship. While he can clearly love, it bears little resemblance to normal teenage romance.

At least until and if he decides to save on person at the cost of all else.
necro-wulf chapter 20 . 4/4
And Shirou, like every character in Type Moon, seems incapable of rational self analysis. Many are also incapable of rational combat analysis of any type as well. Seriously, the projections from data and the actual performance never line up, so the stats are pretty much useless. Nothing ever goes to plan.
necro-wulf chapter 9 . 4/4
Sadly, market saturation via Moe Anime has marginalized MLPs impact upon the Japanese Audience.
necro-wulf chapter 5 . 4/4
The world reversed is some serious bad mojo. Combined with the tower, that's just bad all around. even knowing what's going to happen, in broad strokes, that is an ill omen.

But the promise the risk requires is intriguing. I would almost say that the negotiation amongst the supernatural forces earlier was unnecessary with this foreshadowing. Except that would leave you to find another contrivance for the discovery of Shirou's parentage.
Originaljuan92 chapter 25 . 3/22
So awesome this came out the day I went on spring break. So many surprising apperances and Taigas shadow wow great chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter. Two of my favorite stories coming together nicely. Have fun writing
Oh Fug, shit's going down. One complaint, tho.

Change men to mask, because the misunderstanding had me giggling for a solid five minutes.
Hahahah Shirou is adorable. And Fuck Yeah Nanako, standing up for Justice and Heroics.

She needs a cape.
Zexs chapter 25 . 3/21
I wonder if we will ever see a shadow Kirei it would be quite interesting.
The Infamous Man chapter 25 . 3/20
Okay, wow. It's great to have to have this updated again. And a lot happened here too!

Honestly, I was surprised to see Taiga's normally anime-style antics being called out here. It would be reasonable for a normal person like Dojima to think she was kinda crazy for the way she hurts Shirou from time to time and doesn't consider it to be a big deal. As well as how she absolutely does not want to be linked romantically with Shirou, and the very idea creeps her out.

And Sakura's musings are great too. She likes Nanako, but at the same time is still jealous. Very in-line with her internal thoughts in FSN proper. And it is understandable that Sakura at least has a passing relationship with Kirei. Although now he's aware of Shirou early... this cannot end well.

Also fitting that Taiga becomes much more aware of her faults when finally called out on it. Before, everyone humored her. Now its treated as a bad thing, and that self doubt forms a Shadow! Oh man Philemon, just what the hell are you planning in the background.

And thanks for the shout-out! I'll be sure to work hard on getting out the next chapter of my fic soon!

Keep it up and update soon!
SilverFlameHaze chapter 25 . 3/20
I love this chapter. Every bit of it. It bears news for Taiga and Sakura, hopefully good.
the Zogg chapter 25 . 3/20
Well, now the game is heating up.

As always I don't know what to say about Taiga, she was always a weird addition to Fate/stay Night's cast. The comedic shonen gag character (which I will admit to never finding funny) that the game played completely straight when the rest of the story spent its time brutally ripping apart the shonen genre. At times it seemed like she existed on a separate plane of reality immune to the horrors of her setting and now she's being dragged into Persona and the Nasuverse's serious sides. I admit to feeling both a sense of apprehension and excitement. Excitement because after years of waiting I get to see this idea unfold and apprehension because I don't know how Taiga will fit into the A-Plots serious drama especially when Shirou, Sakura, and Shinji's private lives get brought up. Hows a teacher going to react to how screwed up they are, especially a comic relief one?

Now for the Yomi Duo. Hmmm...Demons that carry so much symbolism you could write a conspiracy theory so thorough that it could replace reality? Must be my favorite Persona villain's work.

And Kirei's off to save the day! How will Shirou react to meeting one of his Shadow Archetypes? Will the meeting of humanities two Chosen Ones lead to something bigger happening? If they team up who will be Superman and who will be Batman? Will we find out if Kirei knows of the Grail's new occupant?

God, I can't wait.