Reviews for Fate: Reach Out
A Sleeping Moon chapter 36 . 5/4
Of course the super well endowed girl slot has now a candidate ready... now the blonde bombshell on the other
A Sleeping Moon chapter 35 . 5/4
With Taiga EX Rank Luck, Inaba's mystery would be instantly solved in a single day :V
A Sleeping Moon chapter 34 . 5/4
And now Shirou snagged another one :V
A Sleeping Moon chapter 33 . 5/4
Well this is a Shadow of an idol the team is facing about, given they would have been familiar with faces and all that chances are the Shadow is also using a facade so to say...
A Sleeping Moon chapter 32 . 5/4
Oh yeah I forgot that Shirou is already training his !magecraft and possibly learnt how to access his magic circuits now. Man better for the atrophy either gone or much weaker now. Also with a proper teacher this time he better is practicing a lot of useful stuff.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 31 . 5/4
Oh my god we got a conspiracy nutcase here! Also man that must had been pretty shocking to everyone.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 30 . 5/4
Awww yes! Its a nickname but its the closest thing there is for that!
A Sleeping Moon chapter 29 . 5/4
Please tell me the Fox was a Bunrei and be named Tamamo... Or associated with the name.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 28 . 5/4
Oh dear, I was expecting Tsundere trigger to happen but it seems only certain people can press those buttons XD
A Sleeping Moon chapter 27 . 5/4
Yeah you better stick your ass on Heaven Kerry, cause Taiga is ready to wack your arse with her shinai when she gets at ya.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 26 . 5/4
Man Taiga is awesome to beat back her own shadow. And also the dressing down Kotomine yeeted was solved in such 'unique' manner. Granted now Shirou knows Iri, Kerry's deeds and even if a block head Kotomine called out how wrong he used magecraft.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 25 . 5/4
I actually thought of it wrong that his Persona was Izanami-sama in the previous chapter... It was Izanagi-sama all along...

Anyways where's Iri when you need her in the Taiga Dojo... Also Sakura... Why... Did ya approach Kotomine?
A Sleeping Moon chapter 24 . 5/4
It seems Izanami-sama is learning the snark from Shirou. Or the snark was always with Izanami-sama?
A Sleeping Moon chapter 23 . 5/4
Oh no, the Ta-I mean the Riptide is in danger!? Dis is bad!
A Sleeping Moon chapter 22 . 5/4
Oh, so Taiga route is barred by reinforced gate? Don't worry Taiga-chan the Eroge Protag is more than enough to break that :V
1,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »