Reviews for Fate: Reach Out
L33t Horo chapter 39 . 7/11
great chapter, and also she doesn't have domination but the Mystic Eyes of charm
10Soah86 chapter 39 . 7/10
why did the mobile app tell me this got an update?
Eridanian chapter 1 . 4/28
Man I am really loving this story. Especially since there is potential in being able to connect this story’s holy grail with the events happening in P5.
aaa chapter 37 . 4/22
If there's one thing that bothers me about this story, it's your insistence on making everyone use people's last names even when they're among friends. Not even the game itself does that. You ever hear the saying "more Catholic than the Pope?" Well, you're being more faux-Japanese than the actual Japan-made game here. It comes across as incredibly tryhard weeaboo.
furukawa023 chapter 39 . 4/18
It already bad enough dealing with that world, and now they also going to deal with Dead Apostle and I have a feeling probably what might be following her from Misaki City.
furukawa023 chapter 26 . 4/18
Here some info about Taiga that you might have already known. This is from Kara no Kyoukai Movies Q & A Pamphlets:

English:
Q: How proficient is Shiki’s swordplay?
Nasu: About the same as that legendary swordswoman of Fuyuki.

Takeuchi: Wow, Shiki is amazing! …Or rather, isn’t it Fujimura that’s amazing!?
Nasu: Of course, Shiki prefers knives over swords. But, setting aside likes and dislikes, if she was willing to lose the knife obsession and seriously show her full power as a swordswoman… well… it’d be enough to give a 200-year-old warrior monk pause.

Raw:
Q:式の剣術の腕前はどのくらいですか?
奈:冬木市で噂になった少女剣士と同じぐらい。

武:式つぇー!…じゃなくて、藤村つぇー!と言うべきなのかここは!?
奈:でも式は刀よりナイフの方が好きなのです。得意不得意は別にして。
そのあたりのこだわりがなく、問答無用で剣士としてのスペックを出すようなフラットな人格になれば、まあ、200年近く生きてる武闘派の怪僧をびびらせるぐらいには。
Eridanian chapter 25 . 4/14
Smart move Shirou, Margaret would have summoned Helel to rain down hellfire on you.
correnhimself316 chapter 29 . 4/11
Oh Lord I hope Tamamo pops up in some capacity, she is so cute and amusing!
correnhimself316 chapter 15 . 4/11
That's cool, Shiro was able to get a glance at what very well may be UBW.
correnhimself316 chapter 9 . 4/11
I could totally see Shirou and Nanako bonding over binge watching MLP. It's a good show with a good message.
correnhimself316 chapter 39 . 4/10
Here's hoping Sion and Rieffesbyfe show up too! It can be a back alley reunion.
The romantic insanity chapter 39 . 4/10
Oh God this will end poorly
RIP Inaba
ArkT chapter 1 . 4/8
Re-reading this story from the beginning, I remembered something that struck me as odd, and it's right at the very beginning - I was curious, was there a reason for bumping up the dates for everything on the timeline? Fate/Stay Night takes place in 2004, and Fate/Zero in 1994. Judging by this, it's about a year before the Grail War, which means it would take place in 2003, instead of 2010.

Since the timeline seems to have been moved up, does that mean the 4th Grail War was in 2000 instead of 1994? As well, since I know Sacchin is here, does that mean Tsukihime's events (if they occured) were bumped up as well? The Tsukihime VN takes place in 1999, and Sacchin is clearly still alive ... I think ... so it just leaves me with a lot of questions.

Anyway, other than that, I think this is still about as solid as it was when I first started reading it. I'll get back to you with a proper review once I've read the rest of the chapters.
Refraction of Light chapter 20 . 4/7
Please don't call it American Soccer, soccer is in no way american even though it's sometimes played there. American Football is a thing not American soccer. Association football is a way to differentiate it from American football. Sorry about the random rant, calling it American soccer just really made me cringe.
javi30 chapter 39 . 4/4