Reviews for Fate: Reach Out
Yikari chapter 24 . 2/26
Thank you for the update!

That was unexpectedly serious, despite the relative calmness of the situation. Nice, thought-provoking stuff.
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 2/20
I have read another fic that is similar to this in many ways except it is after the UBW route has concluded. Pretty sure he got the idea from you but i would need to find the fic to make sure.

Will Sakura become the Avatar of Ahriman?

Please keep up the great work!
Hmmm chapter 24 . 2/17
Thank you for this, it's a great work and well written.
Please update!
Lone Gundam chapter 24 . 2/9
Oh great, Shirou is getting an early taste of the HGW. This'll go well. Though that makes me wonder, are Shirou's/Yuu's friends going to be in Fuyuki during the events of F/SN? He'll need their help, if only to keep him in check from doing his special brand of dumbass.
rickyp01 chapter 24 . 1/24
Ok, you put to much into describing the guy they ran into on the streets. to much detail makes me suspect. the amount of blue would make me suspect a velvet room attendant if it werent for the fact that his hair is blue as well. so im guessing its going to be either: an OC. OR minato in disguise (blue hair hiding blue-ish eyes fits the bill and he can have just bought a hat and a new suit)
EvanderAdvent chapter 24 . 1/24
This is awesome! You know what would be both really cool and really terrifying? SHADOW SAKURA! With how much she bottles up inside her and just how intense all those feelings are her Shadow would be Final Boss strength. I know there's no way for her to get pulled into the TV World but it would be the most epic thing ever if that could happen!
kyugan chapter 24 . 1/17
Dojima suddenly awoke, gun in hand, wondering why on earth he had the urge to enact great justice on his nephew.
kyugan chapter 22 . 1/17
Haha, Taiga route avoided.
Originaljuan92 chapter 24 . 1/12
Awesome chapter. Naoto's made an appearance which made it all that better. Yes, I am a huge Naoto fan. Very much like Yu/Shirous delema about social links and his growing connections with little could go on and on about how good this chapter was for me. Can't wait for the next chapter and have fun writing.
NightAngelo'0 chapter 24 . 1/8
Cool chapter.
Animeflutist chapter 24 . 1/7
WOW! It's been a while since you last updated this story! This was a very sophisticated chapter dealing with many feelings revolving around Shirou from the Social Links dilemma to his cute niece Nanako! Wonder what else is going to happen in the Golden Week trip Shirou and his family are partaking.

Thank you for the chapter update! Hope to see more soon in the future! :)
Jasenerd chapter 24 . 1/5
A great chapter of this story that showed Shirou was trying come to a conclusion with the social link.
Uraharaisgod chapter 24 . 1/5
Hoh, we finally get to hear more from Philemon and Nyarlathotep? Curious to see what kind of mischief our favourite evil demon has planned...
Rigaldo chapter 24 . 1/5