Reviews for Lost and Found
sudoku chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Interesting. I didn't remember I subscribe to this as it has been a while. I guess Season 2 will be interesting as he found Bae and lost him again.
Khaleesi221B chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Loooove it, dearie! You're really good at writing Rumple!
NightowlsNest chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
I've been so busy lately that I'd fallen behind on reading this, but I just caught up again & I have to tell you how wonderful I think this is! So very insightful & your style has an almost poetic flow to it - just lovely! I will be looking forward to reading more - Thank You so much for sharing this with the rest of us!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
This chapter was beautiful. The repetitious and contrasting inner dialogues of Gold read like poetry, and spoke very much for such a short scene in the show. You captured his disbelief, hope, and fears wonderfully.
Marcie Gore chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
another great chapter! you're talent isn;tt just "skin deep"
Marcie Gore chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
great look into his mind in the poilot
Marcie Gore chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
he has his Dignety here But but he is all alone
Marcie Gore chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
He isn't a nonster he can love
Aynessa chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Oooohh! This is chilling and fantastic and so very Rumplestiltskin. Love it!
Marcie Gore chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
BELLE?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
I was wondering when or with you get to the revelation of Henry and Rumple's relationship that he will either have chagrin or true surprise that he definitely didn't see that Neal and Emma met each other and had a child. And uncertainity on wanting to kill that young boy the seer told him about, because if he kills his own grandchild their is no going back from that evil.
Marcie Gore chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Great!
Marcie Gore chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Bautuful BRImgs back the Heart Break in desperate souls
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
How sweet!
cynicsquest chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Very insightful. I can see Rumpel/Gold taking inventory of himself this way, just before he sets his plans in motion.