Reviews for A Demon's Mate
lilith dracul chapter 51 . 3/3
Sequel? Hehe loved reading this over 2 days but got to the end ready to read more! Please write another long epic about sabastain Ceil undertaker and all the lovely created characters!
Fan chapter 50 . 2/26
I love this story and the attention to detail was amazing. please please please so a story about the Undertaker, i really enjoyed what you did with his character along with the fact that hes the son of the devil! LOVE IT! you've ruined me to most of the other stories on this site btw so keep up the stories and i cant wait to see what you come out with next!
cat chapter 4 . 2/16
Wooow really.. A tampond?
MadamRed1716 chapter 1 . 2/16
If you're still curious about the quote, in its entirety it reads:
“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.”
J. R. R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
This story is completely lovely, by the way! Your imagery is refreshing.

Xx
Red.
Shorthairedme chapter 51 . 2/12
Everytime this updates, an angel gets their wings haha I'm so happy to read this.
HiddenCamelia chapter 51 . 2/13
Omigosh Edwinnnnnnnnn

Ok I may or may not have forgotten the whole demons don't really feel pleasant things stuff and expected Edwin to be all mushy and gooey inside.

That of course, didn't happen, but I really like how nicely you portrayed his character :)

Can we have the sequel already? ;-; TuT
The Rayne Alchemist chapter 50 . 1/28
Aww man, I loved this story. Writers like you and stories like this make me want to make my stories even better.

I love the world you've built behind Sebastian and his demons and especially their relationships.

I can't wait for your sequel and to see how you amaze me next.

Rayne
Aservis Roturier chapter 43 . 1/27
"I know that it sounds awful, but I kind of forgot about them." That wasn't Serena talking there, was it. If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on you having forgot them entirely until a reviewer came along and said 'wothehel?!' I did wonder why the air wasn't ful of shrieks and flying dust rags and aprons and such. I can se Lucien herding them out the kitchen entrance taking advantage of the situation & pinching every bottom in sight. Heh.

Looking forward to the 'kiss my ass getting back to Sebastian and how he interprets it.
Aservis Roturier chapter 37 . 1/27
What a lucky couple to get so much good advice from so many sources.

It was a bit whiplashy when you first began the two separate timelines, but as it has settled into these two separate stories, the ending of both of which the reader cannot help but look forward to, it seems to work well enough.

Honestly I cannot think of another, better way to handle it. If you lengthened the pieces when they first split, which would've been the advice I'd have given to anyone who'd have asked, It would've lessened the anxiety-which you obviously want just then. So I believe this is a case of knowing when to break the rules. Congratulations on pulling it off.
Aservis Roturier chapter 36 . 1/27
But he is coming back, of course he is, otherwise you've got squat. After all it isn't called "Blue Earl" is it? Or "Phun with the Phantomhives", no. It's "Black Damn Butler!"

I wanted to suggest, should you ever overhaul this gem, there's a GPS out there that uses Jogn Cleese's voice for the directions. And he can be pretty catty and insulting at times, and is funny at all times. I do believe a certain coffin builder would like it a lot.

So in the end are you going to tie Toboso-san in with the original cast? Make her a Tanaka descendant, perhaps? I noted you gave him a daughter... I think that would be most fitting.

Well done, well done. It absolutely kills me to stop and occasionally write you my appreciation, so badly do I want to read straight through, but as a fellow writer I know what that feedback means. Even if you do have hundreds of more reviews than I've ever managed on my best work, still each one is appreciated, In know...
Aservis Roturier chapter 34 . 1/27
Excellent.

BTW it's 'wrought' iron not rod. Wrought as in worked by hand. Completely forgivable mistake. Nobody remembers what the word 'wright' means anymore, let alone 'wrought'.

Also, shouldn't that have been "never look a gift *hearse* in the mouth?"
Aservis Roturier chapter 31 . 1/26
What do you mean you're cutting down on the cliffhangers?! You're *supposed* to write cliffhangers to carry the reader from one chapter to the next! If your readers have so little maturity they can't wait a few weeks or months for the next installment they ought to try all little bit of grow the hell up.

Don't change anything. Don't ruin strong writing for such a ridiculous reason.
VongolaCielo27 chapter 50 . 1/26
great ending just want to know what was the thing that Ciel dropped on the grass?
Aservis Roturier chapter 19 . 1/25
I can't fathom why people keep apologising for diaog! Dialog is literary gold. Not everyone has an ear for it and you should just be thankful you do.
1,687 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »