Reviews for A Demon's Mate
treena1996 chapter 51 . 4/28
You are a F*** genius! It took me two days of none stop reading to finish it but I did and I love, hated it all the way! You are a brilliant writer and I can't wait for more!
crazykenz chapter 15 . 4/23
jeez, she just layed him out! (metaphorically speaking) with that last bit. Talk about a wake up call! poor guy -_- he's gotta learn somehow..
This fic is gone from archive of our own and adultfanfiction. Why is that? :c
Aki0Storyteller0 chapter 1 . 4/18
"All who wander are not lost" is said by a character from J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings series, I'm pretty sure it was said by Gandalf. Overall, I like the first chapter and can't really say much with the exception of that it is very well written and that maybe describe the locations a bit more. I really do like what you've written, but think that by adding some more details about the areas around the characters that you can help your readers better understand what goes on in the story as well as to help them know where the story is set.
Aki
AthanatosOra chapter 50 . 4/12
Holy shit. HOLY SHIT. OKAY, I take back what I said (insert number of chapters) ago. This is a twist I was not expecting...

Damn. Serena really can't get a break, can she? XD
AthanatosOra chapter 36 . 4/7
Oh shit. Is Alex Ciel's reincarnation, and does he have his memories? O.O I feel like this was made very clear, but Iunno. Reading stories at 3am in the morning doesn't help.

Anyways, another great chapter.
AthanatosOra chapter 5 . 4/6
Holy... Okay, that last bit was absolute genius. Serena is like the goddess of all OCs, I swear XD
MzAkumaGore chapter 29 . 4/5
I never really cried on a fanfiction before but oh man the feels on that one TT-TT am a sobbing mess right now, I really am loving the story so much I didn't sleep true the night just to get here and now am getting jet lag, you have such a fantastic story I don't want it to end
RaspberryUniverse chapter 51 . 4/3
Hey, this maybe a bit of a personal request, but I think it applies to a lot of people so I'm going to ask anyways:
Could you maybe just do a quick update for this story informing people when you posted the first chapter of the sequel to this story? I know a lot of people don't have adultfanfiction accounts and it really would be helpful.
Thanx!
Ps: Great story!
Charlie McKay chapter 50 . 4/2
Hello, I stumbled upon this fic a couple of days ago and have been absolutely obsessed with finishing it. Now I have and all I want to do is throw myself down on my bed and sob because there is no more. Please please PLEASE tell me you are still planning on doing a sequel? I may die if the answer is no...no pressure or anything! Basically though this is one of the most well written pieces I've seen on here and you've developed the characters and plot beautifully. I am thoroughly enamored to say the least. Well done again and I very much hope to see a sequel (I'm not quite ready for the reapers yet).
TalaxVampirella chapter 51 . 3/25
Wow this is an amazing story. I really enjoyed the original twist you put on everything from the plot to the characters! Honestly if you changed the names and maybe some of the back stories (for copy right) this could easily be a romance novel that I would 100% pay for. I am so happy to get to read it until the end but so sad that its over, I really hope you write that sequel that you continually promised. Your writing style is a joy to read and everything flows so well, I am now a huge fan of yours! I hope you continue to find the inspiration and determination to write the sequel! I know I'll be waiting for it!
Love it chapter 1 . 3/21
It comes from Aragorn's prophecy (shown first in Gandalf's letter Butterbur delivered)
It's actually 'Not all those who wander are lost'.

Here's the full thing typed from memory
All that is gold does not glitter
Not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither
Deep roots are not reached by the frost
From the ashes, a fire shall be woken
A light from the shadows shall spring
Renewed shall be blade that was broken
The crownless again shall be king
Love to read chapter 51 . 3/20
This fiction is awesome I can't wait for the sequel.
grimoiretales chapter 4 . 3/6
Oh my god! I am speechless! I might have looked like an idiot laughing to myself to my roommates! Good one!
lilith dracul chapter 51 . 3/3
Sequel? Hehe loved reading this over 2 days but got to the end ready to read more! Please write another long epic about sabastain Ceil undertaker and all the lovely created characters!
1,701 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »