Reviews for 41 Homage
dannni444 chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
I just laughed so hard at your Plants vs. Zombies note. All I have been doing in my free time for the past fee weeks has been reading your stories and playing Plans vs. Zombies.

I was going to wait until I finished reading all the stories to leave a review, but after seeing that I knew I just had to now. Just so you now, I am obsessed with the world you have created I your stories. Em and JJ as parents is fabulous! And the kids ares I freaking cute!

Okay since it's 2 am I should probably go to sleep and not start the next story. But it's so addicting! Keep up the fantastic writing!
tmarie9 chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
It makes me grin like an idiot when the team tricks unsubs into confessing. "you're just a copycat" Perfect rouse and I freaking love it!
tmarie9 chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Holy crap Sara's crazy and for fuck's sake Emily quit jumping out/off/over/around shit! I think, in some twisted manner, that some day, JJ will just freaking snap and shoot emily in the spine so she can't walk anymore. That way she can't possibly launch herself into said situations. Why can't Morgan be injured more? He's the biggest? *pouts*
tmarie9 chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Yeah no kidding on the short tempers part. They kept jumping down each others' throats! Jeezy Petes!
sbz chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
It's actually "pore" for reading or studying something intensely. Noticed it a couple chapters ago, too.
DarXe chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
Thats a fun game. I understand how it could hold you up. LOL

Excellent story. Are you gonna let them catch that turd of a bad guy or will he get away again? :)
LoveAndMadness chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
Finally got to read the ending. Suspenseful and all around good read.
dajwoh chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
oh my people and their assumptions :P
JJ did handle it better then I would have tho ;)
Daisyangel chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
I liked how this ended, I hope they catch that other SOB soon!
potatoepotaot chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
I cant wait!
Sacrem chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
Another great story and I'm excited that the Puppet Master is coming back. There's just something about a truly evil psycho to keep things interesting, however that said it must be getting close to having Emily or JJ putting him down for good!
And here's hoping there has been no Zombie brain eating as I enjoy your stories too much :)
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
This was a REALLY good one! I loved the team not getting hurt at all. It seemed so much more captivating without my blood pressure raising in fear of JJ and/or Emily getting hurt. You should do more like this! The entire time, I pictured everything in my head. Plus, I did kinda wait until the story was complete to read the entire thing ;) and I was rereading your stories from story 1 and that took me about 5 days to catch up to this current one.

I really hope you take a break from hurting JJ and Emily. It was nice to see them working together and not having that added stress... Not sure why, but as of now, this is by far my fave story you've written. Also liked how you added the old cases. This story was just amazing!

Quick q's: can you add more Alaska and Sergio? :P also, maybe some more of JJ using the strap on Emily (that was just HOT!)? More Rocky/JJ boning? Family bonding?

Can't wait until the next story!
chawkchic chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
Damn good setup as you end this latest segment.
Angel Scones chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
Still love all you stories
Doodle19 chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
And he escapes... That sucks. I hate when they get away. (don't we all)
But good story.