Reviews for Words Unspoken
CaroGdlF chapter 35 . 11/12/2014
Wow great story. I begun reading yesterday and couldnt stop till finish. Hope you keep writing you do awesome. LoVe IT xoxox
mistyeyes919 chapter 35 . 8/30/2014
Wonderful story that kept me reading till I got to the end. Great job truly enjoyed this story immensely. Looking forward to more of your work. Thank you for your hard work as I am sure writing this must have been very tiring.
Kaz chapter 35 . 8/1/2013
What a great read! Thank you. I have only recently discovered the fan fiction so was able to read this without delays. I couldn't put down my iPad!
fitzskimmons chapter 35 . 7/25/2013
Perfect. Absolutely positively perfect. I loved every single moment of this wonderfully amazing story. I don't think you could have written a better ending to it. JT and Tess got together:):) the freaking glass figures though! Ah that was adorable! And Vincent comforting Cat. Love. And then there's Evan. Poor Evan. I just want to hug him and never let him go. I really hope your future BATB Fic is a sequel;) because I need to know what happens to Evan! Amazing job babe. Like for reals you are so, so talented and it's been a joy to follow your story. Thank you for the dedication, that means a lot :)
patsita1 chapter 35 . 7/23/2013
Once I started reading this I couldn't stop! It was great writing and so much fun to read! Can't wait for more!
Azucar chapter 35 . 7/19/2013
Great ending! Hope to see you around fanfic again : ) All the best!

Sugar
Aod4L chapter 35 . 7/19/2013
You evil genius! This was brilliant!
Thank you for the dedication (and OMG, has it really been over a year?). Can't wait till your brain rests! XD
VampireGleek77 chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
Oh this was just wonderful! I enjoyed reading this so much. Enjoy your break from writing, but please come back sooner then later! I look forward to what you bring us next!
bonesbemmettlover chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
Wow! I absolutely loved this story from start to finish! What a ride! I will be waiting patiently for your next story:)
paulettetn chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
Very good this history, and the last chapter was according to his excellent story. I was very happy! CAT Vincent and super passionate. Kisses
medwards245 chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
All good things must come to an end so of course this story had to end. I have enjoyed the ride, you have taken me on a rollercoaster ride with my emotions going from laughing to crying and everything in between. It has been a joy to read your story and of course I will be waiting for the next one, whenever you decide you are ready to write again. Thank you.
neicey.allenkeller chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
Thank you for sharing your talent.
fitzskimmons chapter 34 . 7/12/2013
Evan why must you be the hero! Well, at least you didn't kill him off like the crazy writers of the show!;) amazing chapter. So glad I finally had some time to catch up. Cannot wait until wednesday
fitzskimmons chapter 33 . 7/12/2013
Loved Tess and Evan kicking butt! And then Tess called JT:):)
fitzskimmons chapter 32 . 7/12/2013
Uh-oh...I'm worried for Tess...loved the catcent fluff:):)